Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statistics from around the world - updated in real time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics from around the world - updated in real time.

Kind of fascinating to watch as people are born and die...

http://www.breathingearth.net/

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

That's pretty cool, I thought the thingy on the left hand side towards the bottom was the birth and death rate of each country that you moved the mouse over.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Checkout this one! I like the flexibility, ability to see what's happened for a given length of time...kind of spooky!

Comment

Wow! That one is cool! And I can see how many bicycles are produced every day!

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Wow I can see how many computers are built too. I wonder if my new computer that I customized is included yet.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
            Wow I can see how many computers are built too. I wonder if my new computer that I customized is included yet.
            Yup..there it goes!!! Sorry you missed it.

Very cool sites, very spooky too.

Comment

Awwww man I leave for 2 mins and I miss it.

Comment

I think they're missing a few . . .

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                Kind of fascinating to watch as people are born and die...

http://www.breathingearth.net/

Dr. S.
                If you counted Sinister Inc, the death rate would have to be a bit higer. And that's only considereing the dinosaur pits and the woodchipper!
                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Very cool.
                  ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                  ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X