Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packers SUCK,Vikings RULE!!! opinions please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers SUCK,Vikings RULE!!! opinions please?

A little birdy told me that some just might have an opinion on this.......

There just might be a specific one in here that might be sought by this here, but please feel free to join in if intersted, my first post, in this forum.

PS

I have lived in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Cheers

TRDG

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
    A little birdy told me that some just might have an opinion on this.......

There just might be a specific one in here that might be sought by this here, but please feel free to join in if intersted, my first post, in this forum.

PS

I have lived in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Cheers

TRDG
    Packers offense is young which might mean more INTs for Favre and mistakes that stall potential scoring drives. The defense looks to be pretty good and might keep them in some games they should lose.

Vikings QB is young and seems to be making too many mistakes so far. Running game should be used more to help him for now. Defense is said to be better but I've been hearing the Vikings defensive problems have been fixed every offseason for about five years and they still end up being pretty poor. We'll see.

With all that being said and me being a Packer fan: Vikings suck!
    Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

What

Apparently while living in these states you paid little attention to football.
      History says we have won 75% of our Superbowl appearances, how many have the Vikings won?
      You went 15-1 back in 1998 or 1999 and had home field advantage and lost to the Falcons on a missed Field goal.

Go pack!!!!!
      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Bretts last year?

You know that one was coming, the back up has come a long way, so far....
        But running the team for a full season next year? I'm not to sure about that yet.
        I liked it when the Pack and the Viks were in for the scrap, you know? When they were pretty even, anything could and did happen. Are there any more "party boats" in the Viking ship? Waiting two more weeks for them to meet sounds just about right, for a good game hopefully!

Thanks for the post!

Cheers

Comment

Hey there creeping death, one post, it got ya!

My little PM birdy was right, you just might be here.

So your a Packer fan????

Could be I am one to, you think

Your not into WW II by chance, are ya...... as well as the Pack!

Cheers

TRDG

Comment

Say hey to JBJ CD

So your a Packer fan????

Cheers

TRDG
            Creeping death is a poser!
            He's really a Lions fan masquerading as a Packer fan.

Comment

You want an opinion?

Football sucks, hockey rules

What? that's not what you were looking for?
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

poser and Hockey.....

Interesting, being new to this forum and site, I will not take that at face value as of yet, on this forum at least, hmmmmm......

Would there happen to be any more "posers" out here? We will see.

Creeping death, are ya out there? Who's the real poser here?

Hockey... Hockey....... I seem to remenber being at one or two games in the past, fun, fun. T.V. NOT so much, just my opinion.

What do I "expect", nothing and everything, I'm pretty flexable on most things, ya know?

Thanks for the posts, very interesting, so far.

Cheers

TRDG

Comment

My avatar says it all.
                  "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

No love for the Pack or Viks here so far.......

You may find more "love" for the Niners here that I will for mine!
                    Thanks for the thought there, maybe it will get better on the weekend of the games....... Time will tell, for me at least, I hope.

Thanks for the "true colors" post!

Cheers

I wonder if anyone from this forum looks at the "introduction" forum......

TRDG

Comment

49ers best team in the all world. Bring back Steve Young glory days.
                      In general I think Packers are a better team than the Vickings. Not following them close this season though.
                      All warfare is based on deception.
                      Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

"I wonder if anyone from this forum looks at the "introduction" forum......"

Some will occasionally, some will likely never bother. Others simply might never respond.

It's like the birthday thing, I don't mind people saying happy B-day Les (when it is mine of course), but myself, I simply don't wish to be endlessly responding to every last B-day on the forum (considering how many there are).

I usually will say hello to a new person if the moment strikes me.
                        I will usually only say Happy B-day though to "special" persons though. Special, usually helps if you're a girl for instance

The hockey quip by the way was just me being funny, and in a Canadian way.
                        I could have just as easily promoted soccer. Football though has no special charm for me.
                        Life is change. Built models for decades.
                        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Hockey season is almost starting. I've a friend from Oshawa that went to see a Maple Leafs practice at his home town. I'm also ok with hockey, and soccer, and baseball, and australian football and cricket and ...
                          All warfare is based on deception.
                          Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Green and Gold

So your a Packer fan????

Cheers

TRDG

Packers fan, WW2 history nut among many other things. I do like College Hockey but that is it. True passion is for the NFL, I am a fan of football in general. I do like watching the Lions fall apart.
                            I am a happy subscriber to the NFL Sunday ticket because i like watching most teams.
                            I have a good friend who likes the Vikings and he was on suicide watch after they lost the NFC Championship a few years back.
                            Obviously I am a huge fan of history especially WW2.

Chad
                            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death View Post
                              I am a happy subscriber to the NFL Sunday ticket because i like watching most teams.
                              Even though we have all the games available you can still only watch one game unless you want to flip around all over the place. I plan on watching Packer games but keep open Gameday on the NFL page and follow the other games. I jump from game to game on there and if I see something interesting and the Packer game is out of hand (either way) I might jump to a more exciting game.

Do you have Superfan also? Starting Sunday night and running thru early Wed morning (with a break during the Mon nite game) there are two channels that show all the Sunday games in 30 min or less (no commercials, no huddles, etc). You can actually watch almost every game now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X