Big 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 50

Happy birthday Iron Mike USMC on your 50th anniversary.
    Hope yo'll have a great day wherever you may be at.
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Went to work, had my favorite food for lunch, had an ice cream cone for desert, will feed the kids, go to a scout leader meeting, then go to a Cajun restauarnt with my wife for a late supper. Life is good. Especially since my birthday is national speak like a pirate day.
    Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed'. We don't see you around here much lately?

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        Happy Birthday Ed'. We don't see you around here much lately?

Dr. S.
        No more games of Diplomacy to fight in!

Happy Birthday!
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Happy Birthday Ed!

I hope all is good & well with you, my friend!

Y'ARR!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Have a great day old man!!!
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ed. Yer still just a kid, yahrr.
              All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC View Post
                Went to work, had my favorite food for lunch, had an ice cream cone for desert, will feed the kids, go to a scout leader meeting, then go to a Cajun restauarnt with my wife for a late supper. Life is good. Especially since my birthday is national speak like a pirate day.

Have a good day sir... which looks like you have that down perfectly .

Happy Birthday!
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Happy Birthday Iron Mike USMC
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Update

It was good, and got better.

Friday night I am sitting on my mid-renovated porch, when my wife comes home late from work. She calls out from the car she has something for me. I figured and iced coffeee, or some such. It was my son. She drove out to mid-Pennsylvania to pick him from his campus. Good start for the weekend.

Sataurday, my son takes me to the driving range, then to my favorite German restaurant. We then went to the mall to get him a new memory card for his phone.

We get back to the hoouse around 2, to pick up the propane tank so we could burn some burgers later. I open the door to find about 2 dozen of my friends and family. My parents flew up from Florida, and one of my sisters came up from North Carolina. My brother drove down from Massachusetts.

Had a great time. Then it gets better still. Another dozen+ people show up, all Scout leaders I am close with, and their wives. Sometime around 11 the house is finally empty.

Amongst the gifts, were about 2 dozen cigars, a bottle of 12 year old single malt Scotch,a bottle of 12 year old Pinch blended Scoth, and 1.75 liter bottle of blended Scotch. They really know my weaknesses. Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer View Post
                      No more games of Diplomacy to fight in!

Happy Birthday!
                      Still looking for a game.

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good birthday.
                        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X