Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The ACG Have Any Dentisits, Pharmisists (or) Drug Addicts on Board?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does The ACG Have Any Dentisits, Pharmisists (or) Drug Addicts on Board?

    I just got 2 teeth pulled today & I'm currently feeling No Pain as I have been prescribed LORTAB.

    Other than putting me to sleep really hard, any other wild side effects?

    For the Dentists here, I got number 5 & 6 removed today.

    Altogether I have had Number 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 15 & 16 Removed.

    EDIT: Boy am I loopy, I wrote the SCG when I meant to write the ACG.

  • #2
    Then go back to bed and come back later... Sealion aint open yet!!!
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

    "The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

    Comment


    • #3
      You should brush your teeth maybe.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Duke William View Post
        I just got 2 teeth pulled today & I'm currently feeling No Pain as I have been prescribed LORTAB.

        Other than putting me to sleep really hard, any other wild side effects?

        For the Dentists here, I got number 5 & 6 removed today.

        Altogether I have had Number 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 15 & 16 Removed.

        EDIT: Boy am I loopy, I wrote the SCG when I meant to write the ACG.
        My advice to you is to start drinking heavily!! After all, I was once "Pre-Med" in College, or was it "Pre-Law?" Oh well!
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

        Comment


        • #5
          For someone on strike the spam keeps coming. Duke maybe should have taken a vow of silence.
          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
          ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

          Comment


          • #6
            Where is Paul Mann when someone needs drug advice?
            Last edited by Miss Saigon; 18 Sep 07, 21:26.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cyberia View Post
              For someone on strike the spam keeps coming. Duke maybe should have taken a vow of silence.
              I'm hebidly medicwated, so dis don't count.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by achtung baby View Post
                Then go back to bed and come back later... Sealion aint open yet!!!
                Being so heavenly medicrated, I can actually see how to make sealion work.

                Things are so much more clear to me now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  You should brush your teeth maybe.
                  Actually I do that a lot thank you, but being Type II Diabetic, My Teeth are starting to give out.

                  My top ones anyway.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                    Being so heavenly medicrated, I can actually see how to make sealion work.

                    Things are so much more clear to me now.
                    Duke ole Buddy, take it from a child of the 60's. Shut off the machine, rent a copy of "Fantastic Voyage", enjoy the colors (and Raquel). At least you won't have to wake up tomorrow and read these posts.
                    Last edited by holly6; 18 Sep 07, 21:36.
                    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                      Duke ole Buddy, take it from a child of the 60's. Shut off the machine, rent a copy of "Fantastic Voyage", enjoy the colors (and Raquel). At least you won't have to wake up tomorrow and read these posts.
                      Or 2001: A Space Odyssey. The Wall and Tommy don't have anything on that film...
                      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                        I'm hebidly medicwated, so dis don't count.
                        Then take the vow of silence in the morning. Or next week, but for God Shakes take it!
                        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                          Where is Paul Mann when someone needs drug advice?
                          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                          ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            There There Duke, take twooooo Subs and call usssss in the PM
                            Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

                            History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                            Lazarus Long

                            Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                            David Bowie

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                              Or 2001: A Space Odyssey. The Wall and Tommy don't have anything on that film...
                              Too true. I once watched 2001 while...ahh...'medicated' and I'm still blown away by it.
                              Can you believe my Dad took me to see it at the cinema when I was seven years old?
                              The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                              Sideshow Bob.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X