I'm Thinking About Going on Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Thinking About Going on Strike

No Food, No Water, No Sleep, No Female Companionship, No Talking, No Interaction Here or Anywhere Else, No Working, No Nothing......

until the admiral takes the lock off of the operation sealion thread.

I had a friend once who went on a seven day retreat. There was no talking, except for one hour a day when responsibilities were organised. He paid a fair amount of money for this. I offered to let him stay at my place, do the housework, and I would ignore him... for only $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
      No Food, No Water, No Sleep, No Female Companionship, No Talking, No Interaction Here or Anywhere Else, No Working, No Nothing......

Duke will never be quite the same again after this
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I'm Thinking About Going on Strike
        We don't want any trouble with the Union

Comment

Not that i want to give you any bad ideas, but why don't you start a new
          thread, with a new topic, and beat that to death?
          Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
            Because sea lions squeal?!

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
              Well, in another forum, I once boasted to be able to prove that Germany could have Conquered Russia in a Year, but after 3 years, I gave up on that idea.

Then there was my South American Dinn.....No, we don't want to go there.

Also, I always thought that there were submarines in the hull of The Ya.....Uh, nope not a good one to start here either.

Let's see, 1,000 Ma.....naw

I agree, I don't think i'm ever going to be normal again with the closing of the Sealion Thread.
              Last edited by Duke William; 17 Sep 07, 13:52.

Comment

Hmmm

Looking at recent events maybe the Sealion thread should be re-opened. it seems to be a very good sponge to prevent Williams spam fests elsewhere on the forum.

William, If you don't post your computer will not seize up nor will your internet congeal. there is no minimum number of posts per-day you need to make.

Just thought I'd mention it as you seem unaware of the fact.
                Winnie says
                ---------------------------------
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

Well, with every other thread in the Barracks started by you, Duke, I believe you've found ways to occupy your time. Now whether or not that's a good thing for the rest of us, I'm not too sure.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

You're not getting a whole lot of sympathy.

Of course in a quote I've seen attributed to Johnny Unitas, "Sympathy is just a word in the dictionary somewhere between s**t and syphilis."
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

In fact, why don't we play "Hide and Go Seek?" Now Duke, shut off your computer and go hide and we'll try to find you!.
                      Last edited by johnbryan; 17 Sep 07, 15:02.
                      "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Hey Duke,

Why don't you prove that the all the poeple in the Titanic could have fitted into the lifeboats?
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Duke

I wouldn't hold yer breath...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Going into withdrawal, eh Duke?

Tsk tsk. What a tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                              Hey Duke,

Why don't you prove that the all the poeple in the Titanic could have fitted into the lifeboats?
                              Maybe the White Star Lines was offering extremely discounted tickets to midgets?

Game, set, and match.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X