Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read my GenCon UK 2007 report and enter my prize draw!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read my GenCon UK 2007 report and enter my prize draw!

Gen Con UK 2007

Longbows, Orcs, Zombies and TIE Fighters all featured during our recent visit to the Gen Con UK Convention - read our photo report.

FREE PRIZE DRAW!

The kind folks at WizKids have given me 18 game packs of the latest Pirates game for a prize giveaway! All you need to do is be a member of our forums to enter and answer the simple question given below.

The first 18 names pulled from a hat with the correct answer to the question posed will each receive a Pirates of Davy Jones Curse game pack, AND a promotional pack of the Star Wars Pocket Model Game.

Here's your question!

What was the name of Darth Vader's Star Destroyer as seen in the opening sequence of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope?

Please SEND ME A PM with your answer and MAKE SURE you HEAD the message "Competition Entry" or it may not be picked up.

The closing date for entry is 30/09/07 at 11:59 GMT and I will carry out the draw within two days of that date. The first 18 correct answers I draw from my ACG baseball cap will win a prize.

Please note that ONLY ONE ENTRY is allowed per forum member and you might want to bear in mind that I know who has multiple accounts around here.

Good luck!

Dr. S.

This is a copy thread and is closed, all further discussion must take place here please.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Only 5 entries so far and two of those are wrong! Come on chaps! I'd hate to have to open all these game packs myself and build a fleet and enjoy myself...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Time's up!

Go here to see if you've won!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X