Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer coka cola from glass or plastic bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer coka cola from glass or plastic bottles?

Personally I prefer from glass bottles
    from plastic bottles
    4.55%
    from glass bottless
    95.45%
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Wow, this reminds of me an epic thread from 2004.

Glass is better for me...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I don't drink from plastic bottles at all anymore, unless it's a quick water on the way.

I stopped drinking Coke from plastic bottles years ago and still can taste it instantly in a blind test (two identical glasses, one from plastic bottle, one from can).

Comment

In a glass with ice and straw

Comment

Do I look like I care?
          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Around here it's sold in 2l bottle or can, glass was never even an option, hasn't been for years.

Now, as to taste, hell were talking coke, which is king of powerful taste.
            I find that coke has only 3 possible states of taste.
            1. Cold (preferred).
            2. Not cold
            3. Fountain (which likely means weakened, and if ice is involved, diluted).

If you can't tell real Coke from anything else, you have damaged taste buds dude.

I recently made the wife go from Coke to Coke Zero. She couldn't tell the difference, and that was that. Not sure how she missed it, as she's a fussy Coke fan. Myself, I think Zero is well named, it tastes like crap.

I have stopped drinking pop myself, as I was not willing to drink all that sugar any more. Wish they could make Coke flavoured Cystal Lite though hehe.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Even warm Coke tastes better out of a glass bottle. Too bad I can't find Coke in a glass bottle in my area.

I have a friend that has an antique Coke vending machine that only takes the 6oz hourglass bottles. Everytime he goes down to Southern California, he brings back as many cases that he can stuff into his mini-van. As soon as we figure he had enough time to load up the machine and get the bottles cold, everyone go 'visit' him to drink up the Coke, much to his fustration. The best laugh is when we ask him to give up ten dimes for a dollar because it only takes a dime to buy a Coke out of the machine, and he paid a dollar each plus a long drive. Sometimes we get really mean and demand a nickel back for each empty bottle.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                I have a friend that has an antique Coke vending machine that only takes the 6oz hourglass bottles. Everytime he goes down to Southern California, he brings back as many cases that he can stuff into his mini-van. As soon as we figure he had enough time to load up the machine and get the bottles cold, everyone go 'visit' him to drink up the Coke, much to his fustration. The best laugh is when we ask him to give up ten dimes for a dollar because it only takes a dime to buy a Coke out of the machine, and he paid a dollar each plus a long drive. Sometimes we get really mean and demand a nickel back for each empty bottle.
                Sal, is it the style machine that had the bottles in a top to bottom line on one side?
                ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
                  Sal, is it the style machine that had the bottles in a top to bottom line on one side?
                  Yes. And it has a built in cap remover and catch bin.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                    Yes. And it has a built in cap remover and catch bin.
                    I remember those from when I was a KID and yes Sal it was a loooong time ago.
                    If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Glass bottle is good, However the only place around here that has it (That I know of) is a Mexican restaurant, Plastic is fine, I tend to prefer fountain drinks somewhat.

I don't really care though, Its just flavored sugar water.

Comment

Glass, don't know why but it is better!!
                        Wolster

Comment

Here's the hierarchy, and believe me, we spent a few years back in high school fleshing this out with debates from various sides:

Glass > Can > Plastic
                          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Neither...Coke sucks.

Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi r0x0rz my s0x0rz!

Comment

In some states is saying pepsi is better than coke a capital offence.lol Coke out of glass bottles is definitely best. Probably psychosomatic but it seems to taste better , al lot better. So I vote glass. Wow this is what free elections are all about. lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X