I had a molar tooth extracted today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a molar tooth extracted today.

It was an upper molar that was cracked right down to the root and there was no saving it. The dentist gave the usual novocaine shots before strapping on a Nitrous-Oxide nose-mask and WHEW! Please keep your hands and feet inside the car, the whole time that the ride is in motion! What a nice ride that was, especially after she turned it up to full blower!

I was starting to feel a little bit of pain a while ago, but immediately started self-medicating with liberal amounts of "potato juice" (vodka) "Bloody Mary's." As a result, I'm not nearly as think as you drunk I am and I am as jober as a sudge! The dentist said that it is terribly important to keep the pain levels down because it hinders the healing process and I am doing all in my power to follow her words of wisdom to the letter!
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Have some Percocet and Ice Cream

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
      Have some Percocet and Ice Cream
      Percocet and icecream?! Wow! Too funny! I like the way that you think!!.

Comment

Toothaches are the worst, hope you feel much better very soon.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Does this explain the amusing posts about Tupperware models and Daleks I was reading last night?

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
            Does this explain the amusing posts about Tupperware models and Daleks I was reading last night?

Dr. S.
            Guilty as charged, your Evilness!. Wot' can I get you from the bar? I fear that my jaw is feeling much worse.

Comment

Last time I did a real dental exam they discovered that I had double sets of wisdom teeth, a total of eight. I am not looking forward to the day that these start to cause trouble and I have to sponsor some dentist house in Spain with my hard earned cash.
              "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X