• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS ADMIRAL

Originally posted by Duke William View Post

THANKS ADMIRAL

Yes Admiral, Thank you!!! Duke, didn't your Grandma ever tell you not to put all of your eggs in one basket?
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

What did Admiral do?
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
        What did Admiral do?
        He shut down and padlocked the soul center of the Duke's whole universe. The Sealion Thread!! .
        Last edited by johnbryan; 11 Sep 07, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
          He shut down and padlocked the soul center of the Duke's whole universe. The Sealion Thread!!
          For that...Admiral deserves to be showered with a thousand medals!

Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

So Duke, why don't you instead start a thread about something that you are much more naturally familiar with? Perhaps you could write something about NASCAR, professional wrestling, pick-up trucks, or limousines.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke
              THANKS ADMIRAL
              Dogfight?

Last edited by Admiral; 11 Sep 07, 17:51.
              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

THANKS ADMIRAL

Winnie says
                ---------------------------------
                "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                Herr Flick.

Comment

Yes. Just back from holidays, and hugely disappointed to see one of my main sources of prime time entertainment has been shut down.

I think it was that wise ass crack from the Duck about "I'm better off speaking from my gut" that forced Admiral's- errr- hand. Though which end got to speak was anyone's guess. Either way any exit is blocked now.

There was also Lokinar's Q on what food the Germans were planning to take along. Why none of course- the idea was to live off British cuisine- another reason Operation Sealion was inevitably doomed to failure.
                  Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                  (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                    Yes. Just back from holidays, and hugely disappointed to see one of my main sources of prime time entertainment has been shut down.

I think it was that wise ass crack from the Duck about "I'm better off speaking from my gut" that forced Admiral's- errr- hand. Though which end got to speak was anyone's guess. Either way any exit is blocked now.

There was also Lokinar's Q on what food the Germans were planning to take along. Why none of course- the idea was to live off British cuisine- another reason Operation Sealion was inevitably doomed to failure.
                    Yeah, Like How Could German Supermen Possibly Live Off Something Like British Black Pudding?????

What is Black Pudding Anyway?

Comment

There once a thread know as Sealion,
                      Which once showed no sign of dyin'.
                      Or then so we all thunk,
                      'Till one day it was sunk.
                      So tis why the "Jolly Roger's" smilin'.
                      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

"I told the New York Times all of it" end scene

Wow! This is just like in that movie "Three Days of the Condor" starring Robert Redford.

Comment

Congealed blood. Now can I interest you in another scone or rock bun to go along with that? Followed by Spotted Dick for dessert?

As an aside, it's also no accident that mad cow disease started in the UK- after all if you knew what they were going to do with you after your unfortunate demise your sanity might take a little sidestep too, and trying to do a two step with four hooves is of course going to affect your balance.
                          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

'Stand and stare back and a kick at cella door' was wot we 'ad for supper in Yorkshire the day before payday!
                            Last edited by Von Richter; 12 Sep 07, 19:00.
                            The long toll of the brave
                            Is not lost in darkness
                            Over the fruitful earth
                            And athwart the seas
                            Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                            Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Yeah, Like How Could German Supermen Possibly Live Off Something Like British Black Pudding?????

It's a pudding made of ground-up pig or beef offal mixed with buckwheat groats and flavored with congealed blood. It's an aquired taste, but far better tasting than "chitlins."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X