X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1) Grip Grenade Firmly in Hand (2) Pull Pin (3) THROW Grenade

THROW The Grenade You Idiot.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...l&videoid=4050

Watching this video reminded me of a sad story I was told a few years ago!

My mate of mine, who is nearly sixty now, served in the British Army and completed two tours in Northern Ireland.
    One day, his patrol were going down an isolated street when they were approached by an eight year old boy, when this kid was in the middle of the group he produced a hand grenade!

As the kid pulled the pin the soldiers scattered for cover in all directions, after the explosion my friend realised the kid did not move and was killed instantly, no soldiers were directly hurt.
    But my mate, being a family man himself at the time, just fell to pieces emotionally and spent several months in a mental institution.

Just for the record my friend was a sniper in the army and shot eleven people.
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
    Bukowski

Comment

Any guesses what grenade that was? I'm wondering because those guys should have easily been tagged by some fragments.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Any guesses what grenade that was? I'm wondering because those guys should have easily been tagged by some fragments.
        The grenade went off below the rim of that crater, so I'd imagine that the crater wall absorbed the majority of the fragments.
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
          The grenade went off below the rim of that crater, so I'd imagine that the crater wall absorbed the majority of the fragments.
          That & the fact that the crater was full of water too.

Comment

Good example of someone so stupid even Darwin is too good for them.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
              Good example of someone so stupid even Darwin is too good for them.
              Yeah, thats what I was thinking the entire time I was watching the movie.

"C'mon Darwin award! C'mon Darwin award!"

You're a bad, bad person DoD.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X