Hamil was robbed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamil was robbed.

That was the worst decision I've ever seen. Anyone else have a view on this?

Henderson came up a bit short, too much time on the bottom. Crocop looked stale. Did he get hurt? Anyone know?

Hamil was definitely the victim of hometown scoring was very glad to see him willing and able to strike it out with Bisping, maybe this will help shed him of the tag as a one dimensional fighter. Yeah, Henderson came up a bit short...the fight could have gone either way in my opinion until Jackson took it over in the last minute or so...the last impression won it for him. Not really having seen Henderson before I didn't really know what to expect from him. But in my opinion Jackson looked beatable in that fight. Kongo did what you have to do to beat Cro Cop he pressured him the whole fight, that and he finally looked like he worked on his ground game. Kongo did much better here then the last time in London than he did against Silva. By far for me though the best fight of the night though was Marcus Davis and Paul Taylor, both fighters put on a hell of a match.
    Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Agree on Taylor match. Like to see a best 10 out of 10 with those 2.

Kongo did lokk better, I agree. Crocop started out stalking, then ended up going backwards. Perhaps time to retire. Henderson has beat some big names, Vitor, Vaderlei Silva etc. But needs to learn to scramble & get off the back.

Looking forward to GSP vs Matt Hughes, hope it comes off soon as Matt may retire sometime soon as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X