Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go vote for your favourite model in the ACG Group Build #3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go vote for your favourite model in the ACG Group Build #3.

For the past three months, or so, a number of ACG forum members have been working on their modelling skills. The build is getting a little larger with each run and we have nine completions this time. The results are ready for your consideration. Please go to the Military Modelling and Other Hobbies forum, take a look at what we have accomplished, and vote for your favourite. Enjoy the show.
    Last edited by Duncan; 07 Sep 07, 10:39.

Very hard to decide, all so professional, went for lufttigers hetzer in the end.
    Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

I'm quite disappointed that I didn't get to submit my model. Guess I have to try again next time.
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
        I'm quite disappointed that I didn't get to submit my model. Guess I have to try again next time.
        Next time don't park your plane in the driveway.
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

There a few winners there. It's going be a day or so before I narrow down my vote to just one.
          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
            Next time don't park your plane in the driveway.
            I'll try to remember that.
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Anyone can vote in the build. You do not have to be a frequenter of the Military Modelling and Other Hobbies forum. Pop up and take a look. Everyone is welcome. If you are having trouble finding the voting thread just click on the link in my signature.

Comment

Voted for Slug's B17. I love that plain and Slug did a great job. There's also a lot of good stuff in there. Good luck to all.
                All warfare is based on deception.
                Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Some really terrific work on display. Members should really check them out and cast a vote.
                  ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Thought all the models were outstanding; however, being an aviation enthusiast I just had to vote for one of the aircraft models - which was difficult on its own. In the end I went with Duncan's Defiant.

Comment

Tough choices but I went with Aussie Dave's.His airfield dio was cool.My other choices were Geek's S.E.5 and LT's Hetzer.Wish I could have voted for all 3
                      If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Had to flip a coin between Luftiger and Aussie Dave. I stayed true to the flip and so, sorry, Dave. Luftiger got my vote.

Nice job to everyone involved!
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Bumpy wumpy.
                          Only two days left.

Comment

Tried for over five minutes and couldn't even get the page to load on my high spped connection.

I guess there were just too many video ads on the same page...
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMan View Post
                              Tried for over five minutes and couldn't even get the page to load on my high spped connection.

I guess there were just too many video ads on the same page...
                              Same with me, but it works, give it about 2 minutes. Its slow ffrom all the pics.
                              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X