Worlds Dumbest Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Dumbest Cops

An improper pat-down and search! These officers should have gone to jail.

Cerna, an immigrant from Guatemala, was stopped by Sheriff's Deputy Michael Parham for a traffic violation on December 19, 2003. He tried to escape in his car and then later on foot. During the pursuit, he shot Deputy Parham twice in the abdomen, non-fatally. Cerna was arrested shortly afterwards. Three agencies had been involved in the chase (the San Bernardino Police, the county sheriff, and the California Highway Patrol). During the apprehension and hand-over, no one made sure he was properly searched.
    WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/interrogate.asp

"These officers should have gone to jail."

Why, because some idiot offed himself due to a screw up?

Would you think differently if that human trash had a better aim and he had killed the deputy sheriff?

I think at best, the officers deserve to be chewed out for screwing up and looking clumsy.

Dumbest cops, not even close. I've seen soooo much worse.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
      "These officers should have gone to jail."

Why, because some idiot offed himself due to a screw up?

Would you think differently if that human trash had a better aim and he had killed the deputy sheriff?

I think at best, the officers deserve to be chewed out for screwing up and looking clumsy.

Dumbest cops, not even close. I've seen soooo much worse.
      Ahem, being a former cop...

The arresting officers preformed a horrid search. Now if said weapon had been used upon said officers, the entire story would be different.

I'm guessing you did not watch the video.

Comment

No I watched it.

But if you are a former cop, then I guess your opinion would have some weight
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Before we go and arrest these cops, we should arrest every cop who planned or participated in a botched raid/ no-knock warrant. The CATO Institute has some suprising numbers regarding this.

Any cop whose number one priority is coming home safely to his family shouldn't be a cop IMO. That taints the mix. To me that points to a willingness to put his safety before that of others. His #1 priority should be enforcing the laws and serving the public. His job is inherently dangerous. He volunteered for it.

Rant concluded. Flame away.
          1. Even if you could make something idiot proof they would just go out and build a better idiot.
          2. The road to hell is paved by a hard working asphalt crew of meddlesome legislators.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
            No I watched it.

But if you are a former cop, then I guess your opinion would have some weight
            It's not that it has weight, matey. But the fact that they missed a rather larger, heavy, metalic object shoved down his pants. The officers should consider themselves lucky they were not killed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X