• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum settings

[/lame question mode on]
    How do I change the flag under my name?
    [/lame question mode off]

Thank you.

Click on 'User CP', then proceed to the 'Miscellaneous' part (on the lower left of the screen, click 'Group memberships' and clikc 'join group' for the one(s) you want to join. If you choose Greece as primary group, the Greek flag should appear above your avatar.
    Hope this helps you out.
    Cheers

Comment

thanks!
      One more thing: Is it possible to view a list of all users in the same group with me?
      What is the purpose of groups? simply the display of the flag?
      Last edited by autir; 30 Jul 04, 07:49.

Comment

On the main forum page, near the bottom end, to the right of the 'Mark Forums Read' link, you have the 'View Forum Leaders'. Click on it and scroll down to find all members regrouped according to their membership(s).
        As far as I may guess, groups are used as national groups (hence the flag) and as tools for granting administration rights on the forum.
        You could ask an administrator for further information or check the Jelsoft website to learn more about their products...
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by autir
          thanks!
          One more thing: Is it possible to view a list of all users in the same group with me?
          What is the purpose of groups? simply the display of the flag?
          People with US flags are insane, the rest of us are normal
          Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
            ...or new to the forum and desperately trying to find a way to get rid of the US flag
            "The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
              Normal.....right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X