I start school today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start school today!

Well I go back to school today as I start my junior year of high school. I will still be on here even though to some extent I will be saddled and most likely buried with work.

Crack those books. Opportunity awaits!
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

I started a week ago and I am already sick and tired about it!
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

I miss high school now that I think of it. So many friends that I won't be seeing for god knows how many years and all the football games that I won't be able to get in for free because I had a student pass.
        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by Erkki View Post
          I started a week ago and I am already sick and tired about it!
          Same here, but I'm not tired, good to see some of the friends I didn't get to see over the break.
          I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Enyoy it while you can, cuz after school, its all work and no play
            Well mostly my wife went back to school today as well
            Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
              Same here, but I'm not tired, good to see some of the friends I didn't get to see over the break.
              I am tired because I have been chasing people that owed me money, and guess what: I have not got anything from them!
              Yes it was fun to see my friends until I remembered that they owed me money!
              “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
                Enyoy it while you can, cuz after school, its all work and no play
                Well mostly my wife went back to school today as well
                After I am done with this school year I got two more at college and than some more at university ( If I decide to go there).
                But Swedish college is not as good as American because : we don´t have football!

Max Sterner

Comment

Knock it off!! I'm already sitting here with 2 hours of papers to grade!! Any more whining and it's detentions for all of you!!
                  My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

I start my senior year tomorrow
                    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                    "

Comment

Dude enjoy it while it lasts cuz it goes by really fast.
                      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I can barely recall what decade it was that it was when I was in high school last hehe.

But I admit, having daily access to friends, that sure is something I think everyone eventually misses.
                        Life is change. Built models for decades.
                        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I started on the 4th as well! Actually, I started early. I'm about two weeks up on the studying. I need to get ahead in case family calls or I get some OT shifts. I can't actually log into the class for a couple more days though since it's installed on my home computer and I hate the web interface. I'm ahead on the reading but Friday is gonna be a long day of writing. This is my second degree. I'm doing English Literature/Education. It's real slow and easy though. I only take one course at a time. This semester I'm doing a distance (online) course, Literature of the English Restoration.
                          Last edited by Duncan; 05 Sep 07, 00:35.

Comment

Best wishes and good luck to you 'Schoolers' this year.
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Good luck Kevin! CHEERS
                              My Own Christmas Tree....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X