• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures - Beard and Moustache Championships

Check them out!

In pictures: Big beards and mighty moustaches

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Kinda cool. I lost the fire for having a mustache and goatee type deal when my sister in law said it looked like a pussy on my face

So the only facial hair I routinely possess now, is the growth that happens when I'm slow on the daily maintenance and haven't shaved.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
      Can women enter the competition?

"Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick...

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
          Those were really cool. I think the last one looked like MountainMan's avatar.

Originally posted by Slug View Post
          Can women enter the competition?

Oh man I didn't need to see that.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Had a mustache for years, tried to grow it back and looked liked some nasty mayflies I have in my tackle box. Beard has always been spotty.

NOW! At my age, if nose and ear hair ever comes in fashion, I'm gonna be the next George Clooney!! Think of it, a little "Just For Men" color, some wax,
            I bet in 3 weeks I could braid them togather. Or maybe "corn rows" with beads? Whatcha all think? Let's start a new fashion. THE ACG LOOK!!

EYEBROWS! How could I forget about the eyebrows!!! This is going to take a bit more thought. I bet if I get this right, Terri Hatcher will be putty in my hands.
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

I have been fortunate (depending on your definition of fortunate) in the facial hair department. I can grow a full beard that doesn't look to bad, thus I do not have to shave every single day. Sure saves on razor bills.

Picked it up from my Dad. When he was in boot camp he could grow a 5:00 shadow well before 5:00 and had to shave twice a day.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
                I have been fortunate (depending on your definition of fortunate) in the facial hair department. I can grow a full beard that doesn't look to bad, thus I do not have to shave every single day. Sure saves on razor bills.

Picked it up from my Dad. When he was in boot camp he could grow a 5:00 shadow well before 5:00 and had to shave twice a day.
                Once stood inspection for 2 days without shaving in OCS. Caught me on the 3rd...It can be good to be Dutch. :-)
                My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Did mountain man enter the competition without telling anyone?

Impressive. Most impressive. . .

Comment

I've never even tried to grow a beard or mustache ever. I can't get past the two week itchiness. Hence I shave every two weeks or so.
                    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

My Follicles runneth over! I Got a big ole shaggy beard now, need my Bi-annual trip to the sheering shop now.
                      Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
                      In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
                      Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X