10 days left until boot camp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 days left until boot camp.

That's right, 10 more days and I'll be shipping out to boot camp. So if you guys don't see me for a while that's why. I should be around until then and after I ship out I should be back in about three months. Wish me luck.
    It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. - R. Lee Ermey

Good luck buddy! Enjoy your time left at home, but keep working out.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Good luck!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
        Good luck!

Dr. S.
        Best of luck to you! Semper-Fi!.
        "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by 6thInf grandson View Post
          That's right, 10 more days and I'll be shipping out to boot camp. Wish me luck.
          It goes without saying. Come back with the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor !!

Semper Fi !!!

Comment

That's right, 10 more days and I'll be shipping out to boot camp.

Originally posted by Private grandson
            Wish me luck.
            Good luck.
            Report to us when you can, Private!
            "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Be safe!!!

Comment

That's right, 10 more days and I'll be shipping out to boot camp. So if you guys don't see me for a while that's why. I should be around until then and after I ship out I should be back in about three months. Wish me luck.
                Are you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sure that this is what you want to do?

I ask, because I can suggest something if your not really sure.

Otherwise, Good Luck, Best Wishes & I Hope You Have A Good, Fun Time.

Comment

You'll do fine....just follow your orders and dont let the DI's know your name too well! See ya when Ya get back....and ya better post! If you can tell us you Platton number and we can go see you video that the do during basic....
                  Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
                  In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
                  Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                    Are you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sure that this is what you want to do?

I ask, because I can suggest something if your not really sure.

Otherwise, Good Luck, Best Wishes & I Hope You Have A Good, Fun Time.
                    Well, I'm giving up a career at the fire dept. that I have been at for 7 years now to do this. So I'm sure it's safe to say that this is something that I'm really, really, really sure I want to do. But thanks anyway.
                    It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. - R. Lee Ermey

Comment

Originally posted by panzermacher View Post
                      You'll do fine....just follow your orders and dont let the DI's know your name too well! See ya when Ya get back....and ya better post! If you can tell us you Platton number and we can go see you video that the do during basic....

Why you know I'll post. It's killing me knowing I won't be able to get on here for three months. I'll be sure to let y'all know my platoon number ASAP.

Comment

Why you know I'll post. It's killing me knowing I won't be able to get on here for three months. I'll be sure to let y'all know my platoon number ASAP.
                        I'm going to laugh if its 3086, or...(I think) 5790
                        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                          I think you're going to have to explain that one.

Must be some secret code or something.

Comment

Good luck sir! Thank you for serving and willing to fight for those who can't.

BTW, during boot camp, are the recruits completely cut off from the outside world?
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                              Well you can be rest assured it won't be platoon 3086 as that one has already been assigned to the platoon that was in the book "Making the Corps". As for the other, I have no idea what you're talking about comm. Unless it is later on in the book as I haven't read any futher than the third chapter yet. Don't know if I want to eith er, at least before I ship out anyway, lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X