Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, who would you pick ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seriously, who would you pick ...

    If you had to pick a KNOWN comedian (which will eliminate all those obscure nobodies thank you ), as your president (or whatever your nation's top individual is). Who would it be.

    For me, it's George Carlin. Can't think of a more politically incorrect, yet right on the mark guy. A guy that knows what's what, and isn't afraid to say it.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Aries View Post
    If you had to pick a KNOWN comedian (which will eliminate all those obscure nobodies thank you ), as your president (or whatever your nation's top individual is). Who would it be.

    For me, it's George Carlin. Can't think of a more politically incorrect, yet right on the mark guy. A guy that knows what's what, and isn't afraid to say it.
    Ohh, nice thread!

    Hmm... Perhaps Steven Colbert, or Jon Stewart. Both lefties, but both moderates when it really counts. Both uninhibited by partisan hackery.

    Comment


    • #3
      Easy. The late Bill Hicks for the USA, Catherine Tate for the UK and Dave Hughes for Australia. Of course you won't know Dave...he's an Aussie.
      The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
      Sideshow Bob.

      Comment


      • #4
        Easy. Tater Salad AKA Ron White. no PC there

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
          Easy. The late Bill Hicks for the USA, Catherine Tate for the UK and Dave Hughes for Australia. Of course you won't know Dave...he's an Aussie.
          What, this Dave Hughes?

          Comment


          • #6
            for PM:

            Jeremy Clarkson, Boris Johnson, Dave Allen or Rowan Atkinson.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

            It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

            Comment


            • #7
              Definitely Rowan hehe.
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

              Comment


              • #8
                Bob Newhart.
                "I am not an atomic playboy."
                Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Carlos Mencia. He says what he thinks and isn't afraid of public opinion. The same reason I liked Jesse Ventura as Governor of Minnesota.
                  If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brent Butt or Ron James for PM --------Dennis Miller for Prez .............Benny Hill or Dave Chappalle for UNGS
                    Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

                    History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                    Lazarus Long

                    Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                    David Bowie

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      President of US - Robin Williams

                      Prime Minister of England - Rowan Atkinson

                      Taoiseach of Ireland - The Late Dermot Morgan (Father Ted!!)
                      "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian


                      "Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
                        Carlos Mencia. He says what he thinks and isn't afraid of public opinion. The same reason I liked Jesse Ventura as Governor of Minnesota.
                        Also like a politician he's great at stealing material.
                        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Overseer View Post
                          Also like a politician he's great at stealing material.
                          Yeah he was funny till I read the material on all of that.

                          Then I realized I was just laughing at some other comedians material.
                          Life is change. Built models for decades.
                          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                          I didn't for a long time either.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For PM of the UK it has to be Eddie Izzard

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omQ5JjjLsE

                            Warning, strong language
                            Last edited by redcoat; 29 Aug 07, 07:20.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh let's really shake things up and go with Sarah Silverman. PC is a non concept with her.

                              Boston Strong!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X