Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fidel Castro Endorses Clinton & Obama

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fidel Castro Endorses Clinton & Obama

    Now they're pretty much certain to get a Democratic nomination for president and vice president.

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

    "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

  • #2
    Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
    Now they're pretty much certain to get a Democratic nomination for president and vice president.

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
    Doesn't this also give them a 'shoe-in' in Florida? ...

    ... or have i got US politics just a little arse-upwards?

    Gaz

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Fidels endoresment of Clinton has more to do with endorsing her husbands endorsement of Cuban cigars and interns.; )

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
        Doesn't this also give them a 'shoe-in' in Florida? ...

        ... or have i got US politics just a little arse-upwards?

        Gaz

        Quite the opposite. Florida is full of Cuban experates who have no love of 'El commandante' or anyone who defends him.
        Delegate, MN GOP.

        PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

        http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

        Comment


        • #5
          Well in my opinion whatever Fidel thinks is best for Americans should show those Americans what in fact is NOT best for them .
          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
            Quite the opposite. Florida is full of Cuban experates who have no love of 'El commandante' or anyone who defends him.
            Obviously my dry English wit is far too parched!....

            Gaz

            Comment


            • #7
              Hillary should be so proud, one of her greatest heros has announced his support of her bid to become dictato......ah, president.

              Obama is a media construct, full of nothing but fairy glamour. Which is why so many star-struck simpletons are falling all over themselves every time he shows his dopey ears.

              But, he did say he would bomb pakistan. hmmmm........

              Comment


              • #8
                ROFOAOLMAO!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am now seriously considering whomever runs as reform Party candidate!

                  Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

                  Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

                  by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
                    Obviously my dry English wit is far too parched!....

                    Gaz
                    And I've spent too many decades in the colonies to catch it.
                    Sorry 'bout that.
                    Delegate, MN GOP.

                    PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X