Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, seriously, this is REALLY STARTING TO GET OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, seriously, this is REALLY STARTING TO GET OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, the post office has lost ANOTHER one of my packages!!! That's three out of state deliveries in a row that these gomers have loused up on! Unfortunately most of my movie/memorabillia catalogues, not to mention most of ebay all use USPS instead of UPS. I don't know why. USPS couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions on the heel!

Maybe if the post office was only allowed to collect postage on things they delivered on time and was monetarily penalized for every package they lost. That and the garnishing of wages for lazy, inept sorters and deliverers who deliver to the wrong address (can't tell you how many times that has happened) might motivate these people to actually work.

I'm thinking of trying to strike a special deal with the catalogue companies to go UPS with me. I'd be glad to pay the difference because these witless postal workers are getting more and more incompetant.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
    Okay, the post office has lost ANOTHER one of my packages!!!
    Over here we have something called recorded delivery, where the package is signed for and logged from collection by the Post office to delivery at the destination.

The post office managed to lose a recorded delivery item to themselves...
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Over here we have something called recorded delivery, where the package is signed for and logged from collection by the Post office to delivery at the destination.

The post office managed to lose a recorded delivery item to themselves...
      They do here too but you have to pay extra for it unless it's overnight. But even then, these losers don't scan the package in half the time.

Ha ha ha! Nice avatar!
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

I suppose you have to stop ordering such cool stuff, that the posties want to take off with it!

Comment

I've never had trouble sending, but I always send in a fashion that is secure (trackable).

But I don't actually order that much stuff.

Never lost anything myself, but I live in Canada. Maybe the US mail is just that crappy.
          Life is change. Built models for decades.
          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
          I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
            Never lost anything myself, but I live in Canada. Maybe the US mail is just that crappy.
            Don't get me started, the limited experience I've had with the USPS is shocking. 1 Parcel trashed/blown up/whatever the hell they did with it, and one took ages to arrive.

On the Flip side one of my friends has never had any problems with the USPS.

I do Like the Post office, when hte work shy buggers are actually doing some work.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X