The good life in Auschwitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good life in Auschwitz

I was looking for information about General Mark Clark on the web since some people here don't like him and I wanted to learn why. I found a web site and it turns out he was a bad general because he was a Jew.

On the same web site I found this information about life in Auschwitz. Apparently they had all the amenities. Theater, state of the art kitchens, medical care, and even a brothel. Apparently life was good.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Auschwitz.htm

I was quite relieved to learn this

One of the 11 kitchens in camp where inmates enjoyed healthy low-fat, low-sugar, high-fiber meals. (photo: 1997)

Other descriptions:

Camp sculpture class conducted for interested, talented inmates by professional sculptors

Camp art classes for inmates

Camp university with lectures on every topic under the sun, from health, the arts, philosophy, science, economic issues etc.

Camp complaints office where inmates could register complaints or make suggestions. Camp Commander Hoess had a standing order that any inmate could approach him personally to register a complaint about other inmates such as "Kapos" and even guards.

* A system of strict discipline for guards and also for inmates, with severe punishment being handed out against those found guilty (for even slapping an inmate)

Auschwitz marriages took place because worker inmates fell in love and married their inmate partners.

Auschwitz maternity ward - Over 3,000 live births were registered there, with not a single infant death while Auschwitz was in operation under German rule -
    Last edited by Miss Saigon; 27 Aug 07, 22:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Saigon
      I was quite relieved to learn this
      Translation...

Sarcasm Alert!

Last edited by Admiral; 27 Aug 07, 22:46. Reason: Clarity
      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

These Holocaust Denial sites are ridiculous. I laughed at the part under Kristallnacht where they claimed that the Jews declared war on Germany! The best thing to do is to avoid such sites so as not to enpower them by increasing their hit counter.
        Last edited by Salinator; 28 Aug 07, 00:04.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

My favorites were the swimming pool surrounded by comfortable benches for relaxation. And the inmates were paid in script that they could use in camp stores to buy "luxury" goods that even the Germans couldn't buy. Wow !

They should have called it Club Auschwitz
          Last edited by Miss Saigon; 28 Aug 07, 00:01.

Comment

Yeah. And they had the best dental care because 43% of dentists before the war was Jewish! Where do they get such dribble? About the only dental care they ever got was to get their gold teeth yanked out.

I'm not much for censorship, but I'm happy that this nonsense is illegal in Germany.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I nearly fell on the floor when I read the part about how they enjoyed high fiber, low fat, low sugar healthy meals. I am sure they made sure the meals were free of transfats too.

I actually had the misfortune of talking to someone who believed this stuff once. I was so stunned all I could do was sit there and not say a word.

Comment

This reminds me of the time the French visited American POW's during the Vietnam War, and they were filming it and the North Vietnamese had the American POW's sining Christmas carols and acting like everything was great and they made everything look perfect and great, and then one of the POW's was being interviewed and gave Morse Code by blinking, and it was revealed that it was all a sham and that they were being treated extremly harshly by the North Vietnamese.

"Get three coffins ready" The Man With No Name

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post
                  These Holocaust Denial sites are ridiculous. I laughed at the part under Kristallnacht where they claimed that the Jews declared war on Germany! The best thing to do is to avoid such sites so as not to enpower them by increasing their hit counter.
                  Yes, it was extremly bizarre reading that sight. In the color pictures you don't see anybody running around or acting like everything was great, or swimming in the pool. I was wondering if everyone was so happy, why didn't we see them acting happy? That was an extremly creepy sight.

"Get three coffins ready" The Man With No Name

Comment

...interesting.

You can get more of a feel for the people behind the site by glancing at some of the other articles on the main page: http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

(I think there are not enough grains of salt in the world to take with that site!)
                    "I am not an atomic playboy."
                    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

I think only idiots would buy any denial. Like that guy who posted here a few times claiming it was up to everybody else to prove the holocaust happened rather than him having to prove it didn't. One thing this country has done that I can feel proud of is that we denied David Irving (British Holocaust denier) a visa. I guess it could be argued we gagged him by not allowing him to speak here but I don't care. I'm glad we did it.
                      BTW Mel Gibson's father Hutton is a holocaust denier...he also won thousands on a TV game show in the 1980's. Not hard to see where Mel gets his loopy views from.
                      The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                      Sideshow Bob.

Comment

My father saw it first hand at Belsen in 1945, it HAPPENED, irving is a dickhead of the first order, as well are all the others that deny it happened.
                        Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Of course Admiral was right. I was being sarcastic. I really did find this link because I was looking for information about Mark Clark and found this vitriol launched at him because he is supposedly a Jew. This Auschwitz stuff came off the same web site.

Now I have heard of Holocaust deniers before. As I said, I have met one, but at least he didn't try to paint Auschwitz as club Med. All he did was try to say there was no extermination. People died from labor and disease. This site struck me because of the way the camp was presented. So over the top it made me laugh a great deal and I thought I should share it.

But I have in fact visited Auschwitz birkenau, and I did not laugh. The two most notable things were when I was in one of the torture cellars. I don't remember exactly but I think they tortured a priest to death in this room for helping the Jews. Anyway, when I was in that room I swear I could feel the spirits of the dead.

The second thing was the mountain of human hair. There were mountains of all sorts on display there. Shoes, eye glasses, prosthetics, but it was the hair that got to me. I cried.

I agree with Sal. It is a good thing that they have made denial illegal in Germany.

Comment

When my dads unit captured some SS troops at Belsen they were still arrogant and thought they had done no wrong, even the women SS amongst them, the creatures were then made to help clear up and bury the dead, and one women got very lippy and started saying she was a Pow and refused to do any more, then one of my dads corporals went over to her and smacked her right in the face with his sten, my dad being his sergeant did not see a thing, thereafter there was no trouble.
                            Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                              Of course Admiral was right. I was being sarcastic. I really did find this link because I was looking for information about Mark Clark and found this vitriol launched at him because he is supposedly a Jew. This Auschwitz stuff came off the same web site.

Now I have heard of Holocaust deniers before. As I said, I have met one, but at least he didn't try to paint Auschwitz as club Med. All he did was try to say there was no extermination. People died from labor and disease. This site struck me because of the way the camp was presented. So over the top it made me laugh a great deal and I thought I should share it.

But I have in fact visited Auschwitz birkenau, and I did not laugh. The two most notable things were when I was in one of the torture cellars. I don't remember exactly but I think they tortured a priest to death in this room for helping the Jews. Anyway, when I was in that room I swear I could feel the spirits of the dead.

The second thing was the mountain of human hair. There were mountains of all sorts on display there. Shoes, eye glasses, prosthetics, but it was the hair that got to me. I cried.

I agree with Sal. It is a good thing that they have made denial illegal in Germany.
                              Yes, the Priest was Father Maximillian Kolbe. He took the place of a Jew who was sentenced to die. Before stepping across the "Line of Death" to take his place, he said "I am Father Kolbe, Priest." He and a number of prisoners were locked away and allowed to slowly die of hunger and thirst. In the end, he was the last one left alive and he was given an injection of benzene to hasten his death. His last seconds of life must have been ones of sheer, untold agony.

Pope John Paul II later interviewed the Jewish Man who Father Kolbe took the place of and today, Father Kolbe is now known throughout the Catholic Church as Saint Maximillian Kolbe
                              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X