Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To arms..to arms the Canadians are coming !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To arms..to arms the Canadians are coming !!

In the news today came word that Molson is merging with Coors, I hope that they don't mess with my Colorado Kool-Aid.

Poor Canucks...they get to be associated with Coors...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Ironically, Molson's trademark beer (at least here in Canada) is a beer called "Canadian" and the catchphrase for it is "I am Canadian".

Nat

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
        Poor Canucks...they get to be associated with Coors...
        Gee James you must be loopy from breathing too much bus fumes, all that smog has gotten to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
          Gee James you must be loopy from breathing too much bus fumes, all that smog has gotten to you.
          LoL...I like you too much to tell you what I really think about Coors beer. Not to mention the fact that Don wants this site to maintain some decorum...
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Coors is a beer?
            Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

What does Coors Light and having sex in a cannoo have in common? They are both ****ing close to water.

(Feel free to edit mods if to off color)
              "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X