Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kickoff of highschool football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kickoff of highschool football

    had my first game last night against spanish river we won 51-7 and had a combined 353 rushin yards between our 3 backs.

    I didnt have any tackles but I started the game and I had a pancake on a kick return.

  • #2
    Pancakes?

    Originally posted by tanker55 View Post
    had my first game last night against spanish river we won 51-7 and had a combined 353 rushin yards between our 3 backs.

    I didnt have any tackles but I started the game and I had a pancake on a kick return.
    Well, if you can't get Waffles or French Toast, Pancakes will have to do...

    Have fun out there Kid!

    Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

    Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

    by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      Well, if you can't get Waffles or French Toast, Pancakes will have to do...

      Have fun out there Kid!

      Pruitt
      ROFLMAO, good one Pruitt

      Have fun playing football and don't get injured. Hope your team has a good season
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

      CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tanker55 View Post
        had my first game last night against spanish river we won 51-7 and had a combined 353 rushin yards between our 3 backs.

        I didnt have any tackles but I started the game and I had a pancake on a kick return.
        You won 51-7 and didn't have any tackles? I thought you were a LB?

        What are you doing out there....unless they triple teamed you or pulled you out on the second play I'm not impressed
        #occupyarmchairgeneral.
        Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
        Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crash View Post
          You won 51-7 and didn't have any tackles? I thought you were a LB?

          What are you doing out there....unless they triple teamed you or pulled you out on the second play I'm not impressed
          im a defensive end now and they ran up the middle the hole game so kinda hard to get to the middle from the outside lol they did pull me out for the second half though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tanker55 View Post
            im a defensive end now and they ran up the middle the hole game so kinda hard to get to the middle from the outside lol they did pull me out for the second half though.
            That means you probably did a good job of blocking the possible running lanes if they couldn't run to your side. Or that they believe their interior line is stronger and able to open up the gaps for RBs to go through. In any case, be thankful you're a starting DE, not bad for a freshman!

            One of my friends was a DE on the left side, he started even though he was just a freshman. Later, he become a real demon in sacking QBs and stopping RBs from running toward his side. In his senior year, he was even triple-blocked, and he somehow managed to get through. To be sure, he had no tackles, but the point is that it took two or three players to block him. That created serious problems of opening gaps in other areas for RBs to run or QBs to throw. Unfortunately, my friend was injuried on the next play, and was never the same afterwards.

            Good luck on your high school career, be the best DE out there!

            Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

            "Aim small, miss small."

            Comment


            • #7
              Im a sophmore now but thanks, I think this year will bring me alot of expiereince so i will be alot better next year as a junior.

              Comment


              • #8
                Great news tanker, good win. Of course they had to take out their star players with that big a lead . I expect big things from you this year, large
                things from you next year and giant things from you as a senior . Start
                laying the wood though so we can hear all your great stories.
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                  Great news tanker, good win. Of course they had to take out their star players with that big a lead . I expect big things from you this year, large
                  things from you next year and giant things from you as a senior
                  Yes, and then a scholarship to play for Texas A&M


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Glad the season has started! Good luck to you Ryan! I bet its better to be a sophomore this year and not be on bottom! Remember to be decent to the freshmen, as you were one yourself 12 months ago!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Aggie!?

                      Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                      Yes, and then a scholarship to play for Texas A&M

                      Unless of course he wants to play on a winning team, like McNeese State University!

                      Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

                      Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

                      by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                        Glad the season has started! Good luck to you Ryan! I bet its better to be a sophomore this year and not be on bottom! Remember to be decent to the freshmen, as you were one yourself 12 months ago!
                        thanks biscuit, im ok with most of the freshman but thier is a special few that get treated bad by me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          just got home a while ago from our first real game of the season won 21-6 against cardinal newman, didnt have any tackles but came realy close to gettin a few sacks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                            Yes, and then a scholarship to play for Texas A&M

                            No, play for William and Mary.

                            Their motto is "You may kick our butts here today, but you're asses will be working for us tomorrow". I read that off a bumper sticker.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                            Prayers.

                            BoRG

                            http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My hometown team lost this week 24-7 but it's nice to hear that you won.


                              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

                              CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X