Favorite Beverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Beverage

The "Favorite Vokda" [sic] thread seemed kinda limited, so I thought I'd expand it a bit.

If, besides water, you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be? What's your drink of choice?
    Milk
    3.13%
    Tea
    9.38%
    Coffee
    18.75%
    Beer
    25.00%
    Wine
    9.38%
    Hard liquor (specify)
    3.13%
    Fruit juice
    3.13%
    Vegetable juice
    0.00%
    Soda pop
    21.88%
    Other (specify)
    6.25%
    --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Fruit Juice. It mixes well with Wodka

Comment

see Avatar
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
        see Avatar
        Ah... milk.
        "I am not an atomic playboy."
        Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Got Beer?
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

No fair throwing hard liquor in there with everything else.

I can't imagine what life would be like if there was only rum and water to drink.

Mmmm... maybe I can.
            "I am not an atomic playboy."
            Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

What else besides beer and water do you need? Maybe some orange juice to keep scurvy away, but that's about it.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Cold glass of water actually. I drink everything else to amuse the taste buds, but I find water refreshing.

I don't drink coffee or tea, (not my thing) would drink more milk if it wasn't so expensive. Whenever the local store puts litre chocolate milk on sale for 99 cents the family gets a large dose of milk for a few days though hehe. Otherwise milk is for cooking with here normally.

Fruit juice, I like the stuff as well as pop, but this year I decided to switch to Crystal Lite (its a flavour powder with damn near nothing in it) so I could dump a lot of sugar out of my routine.

I don't mind a beer, and usually end up with a beer instead of gin and tonic or vodka and OJ. But as I average about 10 drinks in a year, I can't say I drink much.
                Life is change. Built models for decades.
                Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I went with tea. Lately I've been enjoying a daily dose of coffee more, but if I were pressed into just one non-water beverage, it'd be yerba mate tea. Full of antioxidants with just a bit of caffeine -- and unlike regular green or black tea, it sets well in my stomach.
                  --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Comment

Originally posted by Aries View Post
                    Cold glass of water actually. I drink everything else to amuse the taste buds, but I find water refreshing.

I don't drink coffee or tea, (not my thing) would drink more milk if it wasn't so expensive. Whenever the local store puts litre chocolate milk on sale for 99 cents the family gets a large dose of milk for a few days though hehe. Otherwise milk is for cooking with here normally.

Fruit juice, I like the stuff as well as pop, but this year I decided to switch to Crystal Lite (its a flavour powder with damn near nothing in it) so I could dump a lot of sugar out of my routine.

I don't mind a beer, and usually end up with a beer instead of gin and tonic or vodka and OJ. But as I average about 10 drinks in a year, I can't say I drink much.
                    I drink a can of soda everyday , but I have been drinking a lot of Vitaminwater and Crystal Light lately. Blueberry Pomagranate for VM and Cherry Pomagranate are my favorite.

Here it comes.....

Wait for it.....
                    Last edited by No_Nickname; 23 Aug 07, 15:40.
                    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Coffee....... Coffee....... I must have my coffee before I slip into withdrawal.
                      Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Day to Day, Diet Pepsi, Now for mind alteration, Good Scotch, neat or little ice. Or Rum, in all its concoctions, especially at a beach.
                        Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                        Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                        David Bowie

Comment

Beer, no doubt
                          When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
                          Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I'm a water man also. We've our own water and it comes fresh from the spring, nothing better in the all world.
                            All warfare is based on deception.
                            Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

A nice cold beer after a hard day, very good therapy.
                              Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X