Not that there is anything wrong with that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that there is anything wrong with that

I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Ah, I think the subtle humor of this post is lost on everyone. What a shame. No one remembers Seinfeld. If you don't get it Google the title to the thread and then watch the above video
      Last edited by Miss Saigon; 23 Aug 07, 12:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
        Ah, I think the subtle humor of this post is lost on everyone. What a shame. No one remembers Seinfeld. If you don't get it Google the title to the thread and then watch the video

Ah, I remember that Seinfeld- Nothing wrong with being gay .
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Comment

I always thought it was mighty big of George to offer to take a hit for the home team like that
            As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
            Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Ah, I think the subtle humor of this post is lost on everyone. What a shame. No one remembers Seinfeld. If you don't get it Google the title to the thread and then watch the above video
              Not everyone... I got it.
              "I am not an atomic playboy."
              Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Gotta love the semaphore work

Comment

OOOH, I understood perfectly. I was just pointing out it took me years to get the Village People out of mind. And here you go scarring my mind in my old decrepit age.
                  Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Thanks to Cooler King for providing the actual clips. Still very funny !!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X