UK under SIEGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK under SIEGE

The UK has been experienceing a rapdid rise in youth street crime.

How should it be fought?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../nknife120.xml

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...9520-19660883/

HP
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Oh no! that's not right! The UK is a crime free paradise.

Any wonder we don't believe those buggers?

PS: Couldn't you have picked any where else to provide the links to other than the Mirror and the Daily Hate? Next you'll be linking to The Scum or News of the world.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

The answer is simple - mass conscription of the yobs to rebuild the armed forces and recover the Empire!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

dont worry!! according to some of our peers in the Terrorism thread, you will all be praying to Mecca soon so the Crime rate will disappear!!!!!
        "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

Were doomed Captain Mannering, Doomed I tell you !!!!!!!!

Comment

Dont be Silly Corporal Jones. Pike??? Where are you. Pike?? Pike you are the future of this nation!!!
            "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

Comment

"according to some of our peers in the Terrorism thread, you will all be praying to Mecca soon so the Crime rate will disappear!!!!!"
              According to the terrorism thread there's a muslim bomber under everyones bed.

We've enough police to clamp downn on this violence but they spend too much time behind desks doing paper work.
              Last edited by copenhagen; 21 Aug 07, 06:12.

Comment

Nope!! Checked mine this morning and apart from some pregnancy mags (wife is expecting our third) there's no danger!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                  The answer is simple - mass conscription of the yobs to rebuild the armed forces and recover the Empire!

Dr. S.

Oddly I disagree there. The reason why the UK armed forces have such a great success rate even in the face of robot browns dabbling, is because everyone of them is a volunteer. and they've not been induced in by financial incentives. Conscription or bribing people to join would destroy the armed forces ability to function. Add in most soldiers are against the idea.

No My Criminal policy is thus:
                  Actually have the sentence time match the crime, and no early release. Prison over crowding? easy pack them in with bunks, ditch the TV's (unless they've been good little prisoners). lessons in the morning, work details in the afternoon.

Also for lesser crimes, reintroduce the lash. Drink driving? That's ten strikes. who wants to bet that message will get around fast and the crime rate will plumit. Shop lifting? that's 3. Etc. that way they get caught, get stuck up in court and are whipped and out the door by tea time.

Oh, and because I promised a prison warder friend of mine: All HMP staff allowed to carry electric cattle prods to poke crims through the bars.
                  Winnie says
                  ---------------------------------
                  "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                  Herr Flick.

Comment

I find the hysteria around rising crime rates interesting. Everything I have read seems to point to there being a fairly simple answer. There is always a certain proportion of the population that is criminally inclined. As the general population increases this group's numbers also increase relatively. Therefore the larger your overall population the more criminals there will be.

There is also no doubt in my mind that drugs play a major part in the type of crime we see today. Desperate people in the grip of addiction are more prone to escalating a crime violently and to preying on the more vulnerable. We as a global community need to reasses the ways in which we tackle drug addiction.

I absolutely agree with Listy on forced military service. Not because I don't think it would do those compelled any good, rather because the military do not want it, and the cost is astronomical.

I am in favour of the cattle prods though. Especially for my daughter's delightful boyfriend. What a charming young man he is. 27 years old, never had a job and sells "recreational products". I'm so proud!
                    Last edited by leatchy; 21 Aug 07, 08:24.
                    War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

I agree with you, Leatchy. Do you guys have the Methamphetamine epidemic in your countries like we do? It's ruined my old hometown, and made it a crime-ridden cesspool.

Sorry about the boyfriend. Your girl will wise up soon enough.
                      Love. Where does it come from?
                      from The Thin Red Line

Comment

Originally posted by Dolley View Post
                        I agree with you, Leatchy. Do you guys have the Methamphetamine epidemic in your countries like we do? It's ruined my old hometown, and made it a crime-ridden cesspool.

Sorry about the boyfriend. Your girl will wise up soon enough.
                        Ice is on the rise here. The trade is mostly controlled by bikie gangs and is rapidly taking over from ecstacy,marijuana and heroin as the drug of choice.
                        War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Originally posted by Gott Heinrici View Post
                          dont worry!! according to some of our peers in the Terrorism thread, you will all be praying to Mecca soon so the Crime rate will disappear!!!!!
                          Interestingly enough, countries where the people who pray to Mecca are in complete control have little problems with crime.

Also places like Singapore.

But of course we are too civilized to really punish, and are so civilized we must reject the notions of morality, traditional values, and right and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                            Also places like Singapore.
                            I lived in Singapore for three years, and I still miss it!

DoD's school had Ghurka's with machine guns guarding it! What more could a teenage boy with a penchant for military history ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by leatchy View Post
                              I find the hysteria around rising crime rates interesting. Everything I have read seems to point to there being a fairly simple answer. There is always a certain proportion of the population that is criminally inclined.
                              hmmm, I'd want to see some evidence of that first - it seems more related to socio-economic issues and education than simple percentages.

As for Ice...well, the less said, the better.
                              Now listening too;
                              - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X