Stuck in Ireland! With no Booze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Ireland! With no Booze!

On my way to the middle east. First Stop, Shannon Ireland, and what do you know, we can't drink! Five hours in the airport, with a bar 20 steps away, and I can't even have one.

If you're from around here, give me a shout, I'm not going anywhere for a while.

Tac
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    On my way to the middle east. First Stop, Shannon Ireland, and what do you know, we can't drink! Five hours in the airport, with a bar 20 steps away, and I can't even have one.

If you're from around here, give me a shout, I'm not going anywhere for a while.

Tac
    Soz mate I'm not from the Green Isle but how the hell can't you drink in Ireland man who would know just snick in a few
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Alcohol Consumption by Country

Maybe hope for a stop in Luxembourg

--Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

Tac
        Jeepers, you made me nervous....I'll be heading there next week!

I'm glad you can't drink because that means more for me!
        #occupyarmchairgeneral.
        Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
        Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

I am looking good! The stops on my tour of Europe this year are UK, Czech Republic, Hungary, and possibly Ireland.

Sorry to hear your troubles though mate!

Comment

Its a little late, but don't we have that agreement with Ireland where you don't have to have a visa. I am thinking you can just fill out a little questionare, lie about an address (better yet, give the address of the pub), and go have a wee drink!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X