Rubik's Cube Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubik's Cube Solution

In the spirit of my earlier thread on checkers, I am sharing this additional info on the Rubik's Cube. Apparently, through the magic of computeralized number crunching, it is now possible to prove that a Rubik's Cube in any disordered state can be solved in no more than 26 moves. (Although there is apparently a theoretical minimum that is lower still.)

Boy... how did people ever play games in the days before computers told them how to do it??
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Aw man... that's easy peasy Japanesey!

7 Moves!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I can do it in less that 7, just tear the stickers off it and put them back on where they belong.
      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
        Aw man... that's easy peasy Japanesey!

7 Moves!

I Once did it in less than 5 Moves.

I took it apart & then re-assembled it.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
          I can do it in less that 7, just tear the stickers off it and put them back on where they belong.
          One of my friend's did that. He got so frustrated that he just tore off the stickers.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X