Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traded Insults With Muslim Nationalists at Yahoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded Insults With Muslim Nationalists at Yahoo!

I can't help it, they write really evil and provocative stuff. Most of the time I'm the voice of moderation (thanks to some of the lessons learned here) but sometimes I can't help it. I have never seen anything seething with racism more than Yahoo! message boards; I have to stay away from them I think. They look completely unmoderated but with so many posters I don't think it's possible to manage that.

I'm going back to school in August; I won't any more time for this nonsense.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

You're wasting your time involving your self in political discussion in 99.999999% of internet sites and/or formats like newsgroups or IRC. They are full of kids and teen angst seething with new hormones with a hatred for everything in the world. Its just a stage we go through.
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

MZ....I would have thought you would be in your element there!
      http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

What school MZ?
        "You can't change the rules in the middle of the game."
        "Hey, you just made that rule up."

Heil Dicke Bertha!

Comment

I'd agree will Temujin, you were just wasting your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dicke Bertha
            What school MZ?
            I'm beginning work on my 2nd bachalaureate this August. First I'll go to junior college for 3 semesters and then hopefuly to nursing school for 2 or 4 semesters (this will depend on the program; they have accelerated but expensive ones, otherwise it's 4 sems). Two possible candidates for the nursing school are Rush University and St Xavier Univ., both in Chicago area. At the junior college I have to take some sciences first, this upcomming semester for example I will have an introductory chemistry class, microbiology, statistics and child psychology. I'm getting tired of the endless and fruitless pursuit of the elusive American dream but this time the issue will be resolved once and for all.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
            --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X