Married for 9 Years Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married for 9 Years Today

Yeah, I'm married. I know what most of you are thinking, she must be insane or retarded. Nope, just foolish enough to have said yes to me. She's been with me through it all, my first drive-by, my first raid, my first trial, my first sentence, all my failed attempts at the military, entertainment, college, and crime. For some reason she can still stand to be in the same room as me. Our daughter turned 4 this year, and we're gonna have another kid after I get back into school. It all started in Junior High band class in 1994, and I hope she never leaves my sorry ass. I even got her to try out ACG, (member name: The Lady) and that's hard to convince a girl to do.

Here's to another 9 years, and as many more as she'll give me.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Congrats!! We hit 16 yrs next month. We attribute our successful marriage to ten years in the Army and a long haul trucking career. Out of 16 yrs we've been together maybe 8 or 9 .
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
      Congrats!! We hit 16 yrs next month. We attribute our successful marriage to ten years in the Army and a long haul trucking career. Out of 16 yrs we've been together maybe 8 or 9 .
      Coming-up on 19 in May 08. Happiest years of my life! (My wife is looking over my shoulder...).

Comment

Congratulations!
        Love. Where does it come from?
        from The Thin Red Line

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
          Yeah, I'm married.
          I know what most of you are thinking
          , she must be insane or retarded. Nope, just foolish enough to have said yes to me. She's been with me through it all, my first drive-by, my first raid, my first trial, my first sentence, all my failed attempts at the military, entertainment, college, and crime. For some reason she can still stand to be in the same room as me. Our daughter turned 4 this year, and we're gonna have another kid after I get back into school. It all started in Junior High band class in 1994, and I hope she never leaves my sorry ass. I even got her to try out ACG, (member name: The Lady) and that's hard to convince a girl to do.

Well, Paul your most likely right on the first one Now for the second one, desperate also comes to mind. Congrats!! I'm hitting the big 20 this month, for the second time.

HP
          J
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Yeah, I'm married. I know what most of you are thinking, she must be insane or retarded. Nope, just foolish enough to have said yes to me. She's been with me through it all, my first drive-by, my first raid, my first trial, my first sentence, all my failed attempts at the military, entertainment, college, and crime. For some reason she can still stand to be in the same room as me. Our daughter turned 4 this year, and we're gonna have another kid after I get back into school. It all started in Junior High band class in 1994, and I hope she never leaves my sorry ass. I even got her to try out ACG, (member name: The Lady) and that's hard to convince a girl to do.

On the contrary my friend, I'm more than ready to believe you've been married 9 years. To the same woman now that's a lady you better keep! Congrats
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

You must be doing something right!

We rolled through #29 last month with no sign of either of us snapping to our senses any time soon. Gotta start planning something special for #30 though.

So congrats' to Paul and "The Lady"!
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Thanks Ya'll. Maybe I'll be able to get "The Lady" to come on here and give thanks too, and maybe explain what's wrong with her (or right with me). It's good to see so many of you are happy so far down the marriage road, it gives me somethng to shoot for.

Half Pint, don't worry, Ms. Right is out there somewhere for you, and when you meet her, I'm sure you'll be strong enough to say "No thanks, I'm already married...."
                Last edited by Paul Mann III; 08 Aug 07, 19:52.
                "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Thanks Ya'll. Maybe I'll be able to get "The Lady" to come on here and give thanks too, and maybe explain what's wrong with her (or right with me). It's good to see so many of you are happy so far down the marriage road, it gives me somethng to shoot for.

Half Pint, don't worry, Ms. Right is out there somewhere for you, and when you meet her, I'm sure you'll be strong enough to say "No thanks, I' already married...."

Ms. Right Have you ever looked at my avatar? She is married!! What to take a guess YEP. Heidi Berta S.

HP
                  J.S.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

If you can get her on, don't worry guy. Either way she wants will be fine. You know we lose interest in long posts.
                    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary P.V. Mann.
                      "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Congratulations to you and all the other happily married couples here. I salute you all.
                        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Beer Goggles

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                          Ms. Right Have you ever looked at my avatar? She is married!! What to take a guess YEP. Heidi Berta S.
                          Nice! With all those beers, she kinda reminds me of MY wife....

BoRG

Comment

Congrats!

If my old lady is involved in a drive-by....I'm leaving!
                            #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                            Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                            Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post

HP
                              J.S.
                              MY GOD!!! You posted a picture of Cyberia's wife on you avatar!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X