Hi! It's me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! It's me!

I know, I know, but there have been a lot of new people joining lately. I hate to miss a chance.

Hi there

I'm Hal, and I'm glad to join this group and learn and talk. Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm interested in most everything this site has to offer and would enjoy communicating with others of the same bent.

Models: I enjoy building models. My present project is a 1943 Studebaker Mess Truck, as I'm sure you know, this is the one that has the 1 3/4" trailer ball, quite a difference from the norm. I'll post pictures when its finished.

Armor: I actually have a Gruppenspielermassivegunthingy178 in my Garage. Can't actually drive it anymore. Cops! How is anybody supposed to see these new little cars out that tiny slit? And why did they have to take all my ammo. It wasn't on purpose! What's a "short round" among friends?

Foregners: (Always have trouble where to put the "g" in that).
    Noticed ya got quite of few of these folk on board. I got no problem with 'em as long as they understand...USA #1 :flag: :flag:

Hestory: Gotta love it. I think the North should have won unless you think the South was right, then I'll back ya to the hilt! Hitler was a really bad guy, but he did get the Jews a homeland. Guess that worked out.

OK, 'nuff about me. You new guys will just have to larn as ya go. But this is the important part....
    See the little black/white thing up there? Just click on it, hit submit, and you'll be able to access the really cool parts of this site. It's supposed to be a secret, but I know I can trust you with it.
    Regards,
    Hal
    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Originally posted by holly6 View Post

Foregners: (Always have trouble where to put the "g" in that).
    It's normally goes right after the 'i' ..... the one you missed out.

Foreigners

Welcome to the ACG (again)
    Signing out.

Comment

I just hope he's a better poster than the last Holly6 we had here.
      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by Full Monty View Post
        It's normally goes right after the 'i' ..... the one you missed out.

Foreigners

Welcome to the ACG (again)
        Thanks FM. Gonna try to remember that. Yer English right? Whatcha think about them Irish dudes making trouble in the north?
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
          I just hope he's a better poster than the last Holly6 we had here.
          Heard about that guy! What a [email protected]! Thankfully, a guy named CPanc???can't remember the rest, gave me the straight skinny. All I have to do is follow him and some guy named "Admirial" and this pore boy be just fine. I a'int the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I can sure follow instructions.
          Bring 'em on!! We can handle what they got!

Comment

Heard about that guy! What a [email protected]! Thankfully, a guy named CPanc???can't remember the rest, gave me the straight skinny. All I have to do is follow him and some guy named "Admirial" and this pore boy be just fine. I a'int the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I can sure follow instructions.
            Bring 'em on!! We can handle what they got!
            You could do a heckuva a lot worse...

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
              You could do a heckuva a lot worse...
              Heard that, there must be some real "low-lifes" out there.
              Any suggestions

Comment

Give rep to everybody and you'll be popular.
                "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

The BongFather

....there must be some real "low-lifes" out there.
                  Yeah, I'm here. What's up?

"This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Yer English right? Whatcha think about them Irish dudes making trouble in the north?
                    I think the Canadians should look after themselves!
                    Signing out.

Comment

Heard that, there must be some real "low-lifes" out there.
                      Any suggestions
                      Yep, some guy who claims he's some kind of thug with one side of his mouth, then claims he's going to be an Army officer with the other, all the while trying to live vicariously through the military career of his Grandfather's, not his own. Kind of pathetic, really. His name escapes me at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by Full Monty View Post
                        I think the Canadians should look after themselves!

Should have seen that one comming.

Comment

Split Personality Disorder?

all the while trying to live vicariously through the military career of his Grandfather's, not his own.
                          I don't believe you've used proper grammar, wouldn't it be grandfathers'? I can't remember where to put the punctuation to show plural or possession, but there were two of them (one, two, yeah, good thing I count on my fingers). Don't forget my Dad and Uncles, I use them too. Bitter much?
                          "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally Posted by holly6
                            ....there must be some real "low-lifes" out there.
                            Originally posted by P.V. Mann III
                            Yeah, I'm here. What's up?

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
                            I don't believe you've used proper grammar, wouldn't it be grandfathers'? I can't remember where to put the punctuation to show plural or possession, but there were two of them (one, two, yeah, good thing I count on my fingers). Don't forget my Dad and Uncles, I use them too. Bitter much?
                            The prosecution rests...

Comment

The prosecution rests...
                              In the words of the great CPancakeass; "best post you've ever made...seriously."

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 08 Aug 07, 14:07.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X