2 a days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 a days

Started today it was the first day of hell week, so its that time again to start highschool football.

Good luck tanker, I'm expecting big things from you this year after gaining experience on defense last season. Make 'em dread running to your side . Hang in there with your two-a-days.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

haha thanks man, im on varsity this year! and first team kickoff! im really really tired and its only tuesday ugh no wonder they call it hell week.

Comment

KEEP YOUR SPINE IN LINE!!!
        I WANT YOU MOBILE, AGILE, AND HOSTILE!!
        THERE ARE STUDS AND DUDS! WHICH ARE YOU BOY?
        LADIES!! GET AWAY FROM THAT WATER!!

Ahh....two a days....late 1960's....Coach Daughtrey..Ex-OK linebacker.

In a perverse sort of way, I'm glad it still hurts Luckily, it's seldom fatal

Keep your mind on those Friday Nites. The crowd, the bands, the GIRLS!!!

Also, the worst one on your team is a better man than anyone walking the halls.

Good Luck Keep us posted.
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by tanker55 View Post
          Started today it was the first day of hell week, so its that time again to start highschool football.
          Ahhhh, the good ole days. Back when I had no bills, no responsibility, no worries. Back when all I had to worry about was playing football, working my simple part time job, and doing my school work. Man, sometimes I miss it. But I wouldn't trade my wife and four year old for it. Have fun while you can tanker, don't rush it too much.

I had a linbacker coach my senior year that I swear was a psycho. We were doing tackle drills/warmups before a game once and he started hollering at us and telling us he wanted us to "rip the f***ing heads of and s**t down their f***ing throats!! I want you to kill them, I wnat them maimed!! I don't even want their momma to recognize them!!" Needless to say, they didn't get many rushing yards past our linbackers that night. We were afraid of what our coach would do to us, lol.
          Last edited by 6thInf grandson; 07 Aug 07, 21:45.
          It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. - R. Lee Ermey

Comment

Originally posted by 6thInf grandson View Post
            Ahhhh, the good ole days. Back when I had no bills, no responsibility, no worries. Back when all I had to worry about was playing football, working my simple part time job, and doing my school work. Man, sometimes I miss it. But I wouldn't trade my wife and four year old for it. Have fun while you can tanker, don't rush it too much.

I had a linbacker coach my senior year that I swear was a psycho. We were doing tackle drills/warmups before a game once and he started hollering at us and telling us he wanted us to "rip the f***ing heads of and s**t down their f***ing throats!! I want you to kill them, I wnat them maimed!! I don't even want their momma to recognize them!!" Needless to say, they didn't get many rushing yards past our linbackers that night. We were afraid of what our coach would do to us, lol.
            Ahhh-hhh the pre PC days. How did we ever stay out of prison????
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by 6thInf grandson View Post

you think thats bad lol our coach hits us lol he tackled a kid last summer it wus funny, btw they moved me to 2nd string guard and im on all special teams as a sophmore!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X