Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm dreaming of an injury free fall session (whine enclosed).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dreaming of an injury free fall session (whine enclosed).

So, I'm at practice the other week and one of the guys misses his foot sweep and basically beats the opposite ankle to a pulp. No big deal. No real damage, mostly just pain and edema. So, I take a week off.

The week I return we have a particularly challenging coach. Honestly, my fitness level lags behind the other guys. So, we are finishing the session with some sprints, jumping jacks, and such. I can hardly stand I'm so exhausted and apparently shouldn't be attempting jumping jacks in that state.

Ah fer gosh sakes! That's gonna cost me another two weeks! And just when my back is doing better (CT scan results come in next week for that). I'm thinking I may be too old and fat for this game. Just give me four injury free months! That's all I ask!
    Last edited by Duncan; 04 Aug 07, 20:54.

Looks like you should switch to checkers.
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
      Looks like you should switch to checkers.
      Yeah but those 70 year olds with the lap blankets get pissed when you choke them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        So, I'm at practice the other week and one of the guys misses his foot sweep and basically beats the opposite ankle to a pulp. No big deal. No real damage, mostly just pain and edema. So, I take a week off.

The week I return we have a particularly challenging coach. Honestly, my fitness level lags behind the other guys. So, we are finishing the session with some sprints, jumping jacks, and such. I can hardly stand I'm so exhausted and apparently shouldn't be attempting jumping jacks in that state.

Ah fer gosh sakes! That's gonna cost me another two weeks! And just when my back is doing better (CT scan results come in next week for that). I'm thinking I may be too old and fat for this game. Just give me four injury free months! That's all I ask!
        We'll shift the rockers over a bit. Plenty of room on the porch. We could always use some new lies. We're running out of own.
        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

I guess we need to send out for lots of cheese.
          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
            I guess we need to send out for lots of cheese.
            I whine here because at practice it is greated either with a shrug or disdain. I'm counting on you for a hug.

Comment

I whine here because at practice it is greated either with a shrug or disdain. I'm counting on you for a hug.
              I'm gonna need a lot more whine for that.
              Last edited by cyberia; 04 Aug 07, 21:16. Reason: dropped letter
              ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Hello...

Can I suggest a helpful tip? Yes? Good.

Are you ready for my suggestion? Okay, here goes nothing...

STOP WHINING LIKE A BABY! GROW UP! STOP POSTING THE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FEET!

Sigh...Canadians....they never do learn....they need a lot of help from Americans....no wonder Canada isn't a superpower nation...

Dan
                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I have beautiful feet.
                  You're just lucky it wasn't a groin injury.

Comment

I have beautiful feet.
                    I think we're all lucky.

Reason 134 why webcams are not permitted in the barracks.
                    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

I have beautiful feet.
                      Somehow I'm not feeling very lucky...

Dan
                      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Here's your hug, Duncan.

All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

I think Dolley is the one for that the best i can do is increase your sporting injury I managed to knock out a bloke doing athletics and this is by accident
                          http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

I have beautiful feet.

Duncan, it was not a groin injury................................

Your feet, and the claps............sorry............................ ......

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post

Duncan, it was not a groin injury................................

Your feet, and the claps............sorry............................ ......

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahh ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahh ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahh ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

what was I laughing about of yes that crippled Irish men Hahahahahahah
                              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X