Doctor Sinister's invasion of France.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Sinister's invasion of France.

I am typing this at the new Imperial Palace in Chartres, France, after my successful invasion this morning.

Things are going very well so far, the locals are very quiet - probably overawed by my imperious presence.

Later I plan to find a French Toys 'R' Us and buy some LEGO.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Le'France

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post

Later I plan to find a French Toys 'R' Us and buy some LEGO
    I believe the French pronounce it Le' Go....

"This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
      I am typing this as the new Imperial Palace in Chartres, France, after my successful invasion this morning.
      Yeah, we've decided not to defend the beaches, but wait until you've travelled further inland and completely lost direction because of our evil roundabouts before springing the trap

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
        Yeah, we've decided not to defend the beaches, but wait until you've travelled further inland and completely lost direction because of our evil roundabouts before springing the trap
        You forget we're used to these complicated things called Corners, unlike Americans.

However I do wonder how long it took for the French to surrender and form a puppet government, which in due course you'll need to invade.
        Winnie says
        ---------------------------------
        "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
        Herr Flick.

Comment

Congratulations your sinisterness.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
            Why did you guys create them?? Those damn thigns are more confusing than math..and who ever brought it top America shoot be trialed for treason!
            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
              I believe the French pronounce it Le' Go....

Your sinisterness, what is the punishment for bad jokes?

Oh, wait we'd all be guilty!
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Congrats Doc S!! Shall we rename 'Freedom Fries' again?
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Outstanding Dr. Did you capture their weaponry intact? Have you considered a Mutual Defense Pact with the Duke? Now that your poised for Sealion, I hear he has some ideas.

As soon as possible, we'd like a seperate PM account with your Minister of Food and Dining? A lot of us have suggestions.
                  My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

If you're in France you should buy a pound of truffles for $2000.00/lb and eat them. The best thing about France is the cuisine.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                      The best thing about France is the cuisine.

Hey Doc, can you drop by a Mickey D's on the way to the toy store and see if the burgers and fries really are better than the Mickey Ds in Britain?

Last edited by Salinator; 02 Aug 07, 18:30.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by salinator View Post

Hey Doc, can you drop by a Mickey D's on the way to the toy store and see if the burgers and fries really are better than the Mickey Ds in Britain?

Back in 1997 a cheesburger combo in Brussels was about $8 American dollars, 4 times the price in Chicago. Today it's probably about $15-20 if you take inflation into account. I hope the Belgians have lots of macaroni & cheese in their supermarkets 'cause I can't imagine they earn more than Americans.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

My Liege...If you happen to see a guillotine for sale I have need of one in Muu.

I got a prison warder who needs a close shave! "Thriller" is NOT what I told him to teach the inmates! They were supposed to say "All HAIL SINISTER!"

Wardens....cant trust em......but since you are in France, and the conquests go well....A Guillotine if you find one.....
                          Now it's ten years later but he still keeps up the fight
                          In Ireland, in Lebanon, in Palestine and Berkeley
                          Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it

Comment

Originally posted by panzermacher View Post
                            ....A Guillotine if you find one.....
                            Would you settle for a penile guillotine?

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Mon Dieu

Le'go Mi Eg'go

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X