Grattis på fodelsedagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grattis på fodelsedagen

This is a special tread for our favorite Swede. Hope yo'll have a great day mate.
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Ja ma han leva , ja ma han leva
    uti hundrade ar!
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Many happy returns.
      Hope you will be completely back on track this year!
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

PROSIT
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

HAVE A GOOD ONE GUYS!

BOY! I HOPE THIS IS A HOLIDAY!!!
          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
            This is a special tread for our favorite Swede. Hope yo'll have a great day mate.
            Wow, thanks to you all!

I spent the whole day at the shooting range (expedning valuable tax money of course) and didnt get any birthday cake in me until late in the evening. Anyway, 27... feels like a rather lousy age and dangerously close to 30
            "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Yo'll be there in no time, trust me. LOL!
              All warfare is based on deception.
              Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Originally posted by Pergite View Post
                Wow, thanks to you all!

I spent the whole day at the shooting range (expedning valuable tax money of course) and didnt get any birthday cake in me until late in the evening. Anyway, 27... feels like a rather lousy age and dangerously close to 30
                AHA! My superior deductive powers tell me that, not only is it a holiday, it's a really, really good Holiday. (See previous post) Have a Happy One.
                Oh, ahem....Pergite? You wouldn't know a 4 letter word for "Rugs from Sweden"? I need it to finish the crossword puzzle.
                My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X