Injuries of Chernobyl Cleanup Workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries of Chernobyl Cleanup Workers

I don't know how in the world somebody stole those pics from the Russians because everything related to these kinds of injuries & treatment was top secret. I'd expect the Soviets to dump all evidenece into a salt mine and pour cement down the shaft. Nevertheless, here they are. Somewhat ogrish but you can handle them.

Gamma radiation burns, gentlemen. The first and probably last time you'll have a chance to see them in your lifetime. Remember that radiation went right through the body. People in these images will be dead within days from destruction of internal organs; the skin damage is nothing compared to the havoc in the core of the body.

http://www.progettohumus.it/NonDimen...oseguenze.html
    Last edited by MonsterZero; 08 Jul 04, 09:57.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Gamma radiation burns, gentlemen. The first and probably last time you'll have a chance to see them in your lifetime. Remember that radiation went right through the body. People in these images will be dead within days from destruction of internal organs; the skin damage is nothing compared to the havoc in the core of the body.

Not the first or last time a government will sacrifice the life of its citizens to fix a ****up of their own making.

GI casualties in Iraq are no exception!
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
      I don't know how in the world somebody stole those pics from the Russians because everything related to these kinds of injuries & treatment was top secret. I'd expect the Soviets to dump all evidenece into a salt mine and pour cement down the shaft. Nevertheless, here they are. Somewhat ogrish but you can handle them.

The Chernobyl accident was really a sad one.
      I have to mention that many brave people went to Chernobyl and tried to stop the fire and the radiation, most of them died now.
      They saved the world...
      a brain cell

Comment

The Chernobyl is couple of hundred km from where I live. My littlebrother was born at the time of accident, and he had these weirdshaped teeth growing randomly from his gums until the age of 10 or so. Long live the nuclear power!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X