Believe It (or) Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe It (or) Not

Chuck Norris, Martial Artisit Extraodrdinaire, has an Inferiority complex.

While on the set of Walker, Texas Ranger, if he is talking to you & you are taller than he is, he has someone come along with a soap box that he will have placed on the ground that he can stand on, so he can either look you in the eye or stand over you.

I have this friend named Calvin Lane who fought Norris twice on that TV Show, portraying two different people each time.

Calvin stands 7' Feet 6" Inches Tall, weighs some 389 Pounds & is known to wear a 25 EEE Shoe.

The first time Norris fought him, he killed Calvin.

The 2nd time he fought Calvin, Calvin was portraying his twin brother.

Anyway, I wonder, did Norris have to stand in the back of a pickup truck in order to not feel inferior to Calvin?

http://www.onelesstear.com/artists/lane.asp
    Last edited by Duke William; 31 Jul 07, 16:22.

I have met and know Chuck Norris alittle. (had dinner with him) Anyway, I never saw what you say. He is a real down to earth person. If he is the way you say, I did not see it, so he must have changed alot. Personally, I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by medivac View Post
      I have met and know Chuck Norris alittle. (had dinner with him) Anyway, I never saw what you say. He is a real down to earth person. If he is the way you say, I did not see it, so he must have changed alot. Personally, I don't believe it.
      I have met him, his family & the Walker, Texas ranger Entourage several times as well as I have taken Norris & family to the Airport.

I can say one positive thing about the man. He's a Good Tipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
        I have met him, his family & the Walker, Texas ranger Entourage several times as well as I have taken Norris & family to the Airport.

I can say one positive thing about the man. He's a Good Tipper.
        That's the only positive thing about him?

Comment

All Your Bases Are Belong To Chuck Norris!

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
            All Your Bases Are Belong To Chuck Norris!
            A Pox on you and all your bases for mentioning Zero wing...
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X