Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna be like Osama (Jihad the Musical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna be like Osama (Jihad the Musical)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDDb5VYwbY

How do I get the screen to come up?

I've never put one of these up, so I dont know if I did it right, but I heard thins on NPR, and laughed my ass off. Does anyone else think this is funny? Most of the people on the radio seemed to think it was in poor taste, and may anger the Muslims. I'm angry they want to explode me though, so **** them. Good thing they get those virgins to chill them out....

Those cardboard weapons look scary....

Yes.
    9.09%
    No.
    27.27%
    Who cares, it's funny....
    54.55%
    This is not funny!
    9.09%
    Last edited by Paul Mann III; 30 Jul 07, 16:21.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

This is better.
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBH0SiMp204

This is pretty bad too....

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 30 Jul 07, 13:44.
      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Excellent! I love it!

I can't wait for this to hit Broadway!

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
          Excellent! I love it!

I can't wait for this to hit Broadway!
          It'd be great! Maybe a double feature of "Jihad the Musical" and "Springtime for Hitler" is in the future?
          I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
            It'd be great! Maybe a double feature of "Jihad the Musical" and "Springtime for Hitler" is in the future?
            Under the banner "The Most Offensive Show Ever!"

But we're leaving out a couple of religions, races, and political belief structures. We need to mock everyone!

Man, I want that 'Islamic Fundamentalist Girls Gone Wild!' tape. Those elbows were HOT!

Comment

Under the banner "The Most Offensive Show Ever!"

But we're leaving out a couple of religions, races, and political belief structures. We need to mock everyone!

Man, I want that 'Islamic Fundamentalist Girls Gone Wild!' tape. Those elbows were HOT!
              Why not Bush?? He's perfect

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                Why not Bush?? He's perfect
                Bush is almost TOO easy!

We could have him sing duet with the Osama wannabe guy!

"Oh baby baby. . ."

Comment

Bush is almost TOO easy!

We could have him sing duet with the Osama wannabe guy!

"Oh baby baby. . ."
                  Than we need..hmm..Bliar or Gueen ElIzzy? Than we need Putin "Buttin'"... we need Kim...hmmm

Comment

Thanks to Brother Waffle, I got the videos up with those two links.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
                      I heard thins on NPR, and laughed my ass off. most of the people on the radio seemed to think it was in poor taste, and may anger the Muslims.
                      And what do you expect them to say when you listen to the National Peoples' Radio?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                        And what do you expect them to say when you listen to the National Peoples' Radio?
                        Of China or Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Saigon View Post
                          Someone told me it was Nancy Pelosi Radio....

BoRG

Comment

Dig those hot pink Burkhas
                            Life is change. Built models for decades.
                            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Maud'dib View Post
                              Dig those hot pink Burkhas
                              The show was supposed to be on Broadway, I never heard if it made any money.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X