I'll Wager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Wager

That if someone were to feed Mr. Bad Wolf a Box or 2 of Scooby Snacks & Perhaps Brush his hair whereby getting all the tangles and cockleburrs out of his fur, that he would be a much more pleasant animal to deal with.

I'll wager if someone were to just speak to him in a calm & soothing voice, and give him a nice full bowl of Jack Daniels (or) perhaps even some Tequila, that very soon he would be rubbing his head against your leg in a very friendly way.

I'll wager that deep down, he's just a Big Ole Pussycat that deep down, much like Hitler, he's just completely misunderstood.

I'll wager that if you were to reach out and tickle him under the chin or rub his hind quarters, he'd roll over & giggle like most dogs do.

Even though he has bitten me, I'll wager that if someone were to just try to talk to him like an intelligent human being, he would be a lot more friendly to one & all.

Well if he's the nice intelligent chap I think he is- I could be wrong now- I'd watch out if I were you.

And if he's bitten you once, next time I'd look to keep your sausage and nuts well protected. Maybe even store them in and get and put a padlock on the freezer.
    Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
    (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
      I'll wager that if you were to reach out and tickle him under the chin or rub his hind quarters, he'd roll over & giggle like most dogs do.
      I'll wager that you'd better count your fingers if you try that.

All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

And that's his baby picture.
        Last edited by cyberia; 28 Jul 07, 14:50. Reason: dropped word
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Did I miss out on a flame war again?
          As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
          Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by kentek View Post
            I'll wager that you'd better count your fingers if you try that.
            Fingers? Surely you mean hand(s)? Or- dare I suggest it- head?
            Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
            (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

That if someone were to feed Mr. Bad Wolf a Box or 2 of Scooby Snacks & Perhaps Brush his hair whereby getting all the tangles and cockleburrs out of his fur, that he would be a much more pleasant animal to deal with.

I'll wager if someone were to just speak to him in a calm & soothing voice, and give him a nice full bowl of Jack Daniels (or) perhaps even some Tequila, that very soon he would be rubbing his head against your leg in a very friendly way.

I'll wager that deep down, he's just a Big Ole Pussycat that deep down, much like Hitler, he's just completely misunderstood.

Even though he has bitten me, I'll wager that if someone were to just try to talk to him like an intelligent human being, he would be a lot more friendly to one & all.
              Hey Duke you havn't had to many bottles of Jack Danials if you have I will have to inlist you in the army
              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

WOW! You sure went 180 degrees since you sent out that mass PM accusing him of all those canine atrocities and debaucheries!!! While I personally thought most of them, (particularly the biological ones) pure propaganda, the one about him and Swampwolf had a ring of possible truth about it.
                Good luck with the campaign.
                My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                  WOW! You sure went 180 degrees since you sent out that mass PM accusing him of all those canine atrocities and debaucheries!!! While I personally thought most of them, (particularly the biological ones) pure propaganda, the one about him and Swampwolf had a ring of possible truth about it.
                  Good luck with the campaign.
                  Man, I get left off al of the good mailing lists!

I think that the Bad Wolf isn't real, he's a figment of the imaginations the ACG Staff.
                  I'm not afraid of the "Big Bad Wolf!" (looking over shoulder)

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 29 Jul 07, 14:47.
                  "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by P.V. Mann III View Post
                    I think that the Bad Wolf isn't real, he's a figment of the imaginations the ACG Staff.
                    That's what they all say.........just before they disappear....

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
                      And that's his baby picture.
                      Remeber?

If you temp him..he will come.
                      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Man, I get left off al of the good mailing lists!

I'm not afraid of the "Big Bad Wolf!" (looking over shoulder)

You have been on the list about the truth between Cyberia and Bears?

And your right about the BW, I suggest you win the respect of us all, call him out! Come on, most of us beileve the same as you do... he's a poodle!
                        My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

:clink:clink:clink:clink:clinck:clinck

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                          You have been on the list about the truth between Cyberia and Bears?

And your right about the BW, I suggest you win the respect of us all, call him out! Come on, most of us beileve the same as you do... he's a poodle!
                          To quote the infamous Paramount Pictures film, "The Warriors;"

Warriors..., come out and play!

....and I'll be waiting in the dark with my Chinese made A-K....

I don't think I've done anything to get banned, lately....
                          "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

To quote the infamous Paramount Pictures film, "The Warriors;"

Warriors..., come out and play!

....and I'll be waiting in the dark with my Chinese made A-K....

I don't think I've done anything to get banned, lately....
                            For those of us that don't remember "The Warriors" Let's continue the thread. Ahem...

Comment

I have been feeding the bad wolf. just say when you want me to start starving him so he can come looking.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X