Shotgunning a long neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotgunning a long neck

Hey guys I have a question for you can you shotgun a Long neck of beer in or under 2 seconds with a bended straw?

I don't think it can be done but a bloke at work says it can and he saw it happen so we have taken the next step of bying 6 long necks for Friday and see if someone cand shotgun and long neck in two seconds teh problem is I have $100 in it that you can't so it'll be interesting

This is what happens when you get 4 blokes who have had a few beers after a long day of work we manage to go thrue a slab of only having beers 1 day a week in two weeks so I really don't know why any of us have lost our licences yet
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

A longneck, through a straw, in two seconds?
    Absolutely impossible!! No doubt your $100 is safe mate.
    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Geek44 View Post
      A longneck, through a straw, in two seconds?
      Absolutely impossible!! No doubt your $100 is safe mate.

So how much is in a long neck? In two seconds you can't do s---.

HP
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

The only way to empty it in two seconds is to break it.

Now you should be trying the same with a bottle of vodka. Even if you lose, at least you're drunk(as opposed to 6 beers which only gets you angry).
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Nah, provided we're talking about a full longneck, I can't see how it could be done. You'd spend one second just filling your mouth, one second to swallow, and there's no way you could get 33 cl of beer in your mouth in such a short time.

Comment

IIRC the record for 33cl in my unit in SEA was 22 or 32 secs done out of a can.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
              Hey guys I have a question for you can you shotgun a Long neck of beer in or under 2 seconds with a bended straw?

I don't think it can be done but a bloke at work says it can and he saw it happen so we have taken the next step of bying 6 long necks for Friday and see if someone cand shotgun and long neck in two seconds teh problem is I have $100 in it that you can't so it'll be interesting

This is what happens when you get 4 blokes who have had a few beers after a long day of work we manage to go thrue a slab of only having beers 1 day a week in two weeks so I really don't know why any of us have lost our licences yet
              Be careful what you say......
              I could maybe do it , my grandfather has always said that I had a big mouth.
              And I am stupid enough to try to do it .
              My dad sad that i would get 100 sek 17$ (?) if i killed 1000 mosquitoes , when I had killed 700 he gave me my money....
              Byt can I do it with something else than beer? I do not drink.
              “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                The only way to empty it in two seconds is to break it.

Now you should be trying the same with a bottle of vodka. Even if you lose, at least you're drunk(as opposed to 6 beers which only gets you angry).
                Sounds like one of the blokes is palnning to do it with Bourbine oh not drinking it threw the straw the straw acts as the air getting into the bottle and pushing it down we did some experiments with a drink bottle roughly the same size it took 12 seconds to empty with a straw kinda thing so looks like I may double it but I won't be there though I'm getting a day off because I may be getting my eyes lazered

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Friend View Post
                  Nah, provided we're talking about a full longneck, I can't see how it could be done. You'd spend one second just filling your mouth, one second to swallow, and there's no way you could get 33 cl of beer in your mouth in such a short time.
                  Thats what I said but apparntly it goes straight down with out swollewing sounds a bit dodgy hey

Comment

Thats what I said but apparntly it goes straight down with out swollewing sounds a bit dodgy hey
                    Without swallowing ? Quite dodgy indeed !

Let's hope this contest for shotgunning a longneck won't result in the first drowning ever to have involved 33 cl of Heineken beer !

Comment

Any excuse to get p!ssed.
                      I know of a pub where they had a large rubbish bin near the bar with a sign on it saying "You cannot lift your own bodyweight" For those who were really drunk to try this, they had to stand inside this bin and try to lift themselves up by the handles on each side!
                      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                      Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                      Mark Twain.

Comment

Somehow I am reminded of the old bar joke about a guy betting another guy that he could touch his eye with his tongue. When the money was on the table, he proceeded to take out his glass eye and lick it...

I bet there is a similar gimmick involved here...

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by achtung baby View Post
                          Any excuse to get p!ssed.
                          I know of a pub where they had a large rubbish bin near the bar with a sign on it saying "You cannot lift your own bodyweight" For those who were really drunk to try this, they had to stand inside this bin and try to lift themselves up by the handles on each side!
                          hahahahahahahahahah whats the saying Punish the Liver

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Friend View Post
                            Without swallowing ? Quite dodgy indeed !

Let's hope this contest for shotgunning a longneck won't result in the first drowning ever to have involved 33 cl of Heineken beer !
                            Nope 800ml's of VB or Tooheys new or maybe to make it interesting Tooheys Premium

Comment

Nope 800ml's of VB or Tooheys new or maybe to make it interesting Tooheys Premium
                              Go for it. As far as I know, there is only one thing you can do in 2 seconds, but then, I've been divorced.
                              My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X