Drew Carey Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Carey Show

You know, while it wasn't the funniest show around, the Drew Carey show always had a special place in my heart.

Mainly because of these two guys:

Quite possibly my favorite clip!

That, and Ryan Stiles was freakin' hilarious on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' (UK or US versions).

Carol Channing lives!
    Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 24 Jul 07, 03:08.

Loved 'Who's line is it anyway?' (US version).
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

The English version was also fantastic!!! Great show!
      "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by achtung baby View Post
        Loved 'Who's line is it anyway?' (US version).
        Meh. I have yet to see a "U.S. Version" of *any* show that is better than the original version. "Whose line is it, anyway?" is no exception -- in fact, I am of the opinion that Drew Carey was the only bright spot on an otherwise dismal attempt to cash-in on a successful UK franchise. (But even he couldn't redeem the titanic of a show.)

(And don't even get me started on Iron Chef!)
        "I am not an atomic playboy."
        Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

He is the new host of the "Price is Right".
          #occupyarmchairgeneral.
          Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
          Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

ha i miss the drew carey show.

Comment

Rep to anybody who can find me a video of Ryan Stiles doing sound effects on Whose Line.

clip: Noah's Arc
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                Rep to anybody who can find me a video of Ryan Stiles doing sound effects on Whose Line.

clip: Noah's Arc
                Sorry, I did a pretty extensive search but I couldn't find the clip.

But I do know which one you're talking about, so If I find it I'll let you know!

In the meantime, another classic Whose Line is it Anyway? clip.

Excellent.

Comment

That one was so funny I almost choked on my pretzel laughing so hard.
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Didja know Drew Carey was a wargamer? Used to be, anyway, according to a recording of his I listened to on a road trip once.

He mentioned carrying an armload of wargames to the dorm on his first day there. Then he laughed at his own naivete, thinking those frat guys would really want to sit around playing wargames.
                    --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Comment

I believe he was also a marine.
                      "I am not an atomic playboy."
                      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X