Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grief counselors are on standby

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...hf_Uk&refer=uk

Grief counselors are on standby for the new Harry Potter book,This is just work of fiction really is all this needed?

Oh absolutely it's needed...........like a third fricking hole in my gawdamn head.........This HHPDS (happy harry potter dogshit) nonsense is rediculous and the parents who allowed this fascination into this false sublime should be horsewhipped.

best
    CV
    Last edited by Centrix Vigilis; 21 Jul 07, 12:09.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah!

Ah, wait let me catch my breath....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahaha! Oh my God! Oh my frickin God!
      How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
      275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Why in the hell do they need grief counselors?
        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

PTSD related illness after Harry gets it in the yang. IOW because the woman is not going to write anymore stories about Harry... them idiots who have developed a mania for them; will suffer depression....yah this is the real fucing world sad to say....
          Last edited by Centrix Vigilis; 21 Jul 07, 12:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis View Post
            IOW because the woman is not going to write anymore stories about Harry.
            Yeah right, She's swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck right now, There's bound to be a spin off series.

Comment

It's really sad because Harry Potter isn't the real World,You know why get upset over something that this fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
                Yeah right, She's swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck right now, There's bound to be a spin off series.
                If so then let there be a return of the inquistion.

Comment

You should probably all be aware before continuing that Harry doesn't die.

Can you say - "typical media hype"?
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

MM: "You should probably all be aware before continuing that Harry doesn't die."

Can you say: 'That's a gawdamn shame?"

Comment

If so then let there be a return of the inquistion.
                      Who cares? Its a book.

Though you're probably one of those "D&D IS SATANIC! SO IS HARRY POTTER!" retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin23 View Post
                        Grief counselors are on standby for the new Harry Potter book,This is just work of fiction really is all this needed?
                        Possibly more might be needed as this plays out.
                        I heard that additional support staff have been called up to active duty, or placed on stand-by alert if needed to provide support delivering comfort foods to homes across the globe in the following areas...

the parents who allowed this fascination into this false sublime should be horsewhipped.
                        Wheee!
                        In some marriages, that sort of consequence could actually encourgage unwanted behavior.

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                        Why in the hell do they need grief counselors?
                        Some people are emotionally sensitive, eat quiche, etc...
                        What comes to mind is...
                        We as a nation and world, have had to deal with the passing of:
                        • Dr. Spock.
                        • Superman
                        • Captain America
                        • Hairy Potter possibly?
                        We will get through it.
                        People will remember where they were, and what they were doing just like the JFK assasination, Challenger Disaster, when the Angels won the World Series when they find out what happened to Harry.
                        It is an emotional moment in people's lives and we should respect that.
                        "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Posted by MountainMan:

"You should probably all be aware before continuing that Harry doesn't die."

Geez, MM, you should go to work for the New York Times.

Comment

Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
                            Who cares? Its a book.

Though you're probably one of those "D&D IS SATANIC! SO IS HARRY POTTER!" retards.

In the words of the immmortal Doug Mclure: "Burn it... burn the gawdamn train."

'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.'

Exodus 22:18
                            Last edited by Centrix Vigilis; 21 Jul 07, 15:22.

Comment

Why didn't they offer this when the last re-run of MacGyver ended? I was in pieces...I drank 6 months straight...only after they started showing Stargate re-runs did I get my act back together...but once that ends, who knows what happens.

Not to mention Lord of the Rings. I've had dual personality since I read those books and discovered more are not coming.
                              Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X