Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried that Kool-Aid soaked pickle, FINALLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried that Kool-Aid soaked pickle, FINALLY!

Wasn't too bad.
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Now that you've tried the Kool-aid pickle,why don't you try some fantasy football?There's 2 threads on the Barracks for signing up.
    If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Originally posted by Scout32 View Post
      Now that you've tried the Kool-aid pickle,why don't you try some fantasy football?There's 2 threads on the Barracks for signing up.
      Nah
      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout32 View Post
        Pretty shameless plugging Scout.
        "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
        Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

I think I am going to have to try this.
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
            Wasn't too bad.
            Coming from a clan that has participated in family (can't really say friendly) and public pickle competitions, I just have to ask.....

What flavor kool-aid and what kind of pickle did you try?

What are the best combinations?

Is the kool-aid added to pre-made pickles or is it put in as part of the pickling process.

Does "wasn't too bad" mean it easn't too nasty or it was sort of okay.
            "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
            Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X