Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all loyal S.INC operatives - exclusive S.INC desktop wallpaper!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all loyal S.INC operatives - exclusive S.INC desktop wallpaper!!

To celebrate the launch of the new and improved* S.INC website, and to show my appreciation of your patronage and loyalty, you can now download wallpaper for your desktop in two sizes, 800x600 and 1,024x768 pixels:

800x600 linky

1,024x768 linky

Promotions and medals will be awarded to any followers posting images of their PC showing their new background.

* I say "new and improved" but in fact it's still full of the same old crap as before, including all the French stuff, for which I apologise...it just looks ten times better and has a few new bits and pieces in it, some nice images and a couple of jokes here and there that weren't there before.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

I've complied, got the higher resolution pic for a better clarity of your message!
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

Excellent, have a medal!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Doc but I can't reveal my desktop to the forum... don't want to give away any plots!
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
        Mark Twain.

Comment

Half a medal then...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
            To celebrate the launch of the new and improved* S.INC website, and to show my appreciation of your patronage and loyalty, you can now download wallpaper for your desktop in two sizes, 800x600 and 1,024x768 pixels:

800x600 linky

1,024x768 linky

Promotions and medals will be awarded to any followers posting images of their PC showing their new background.

* I say "new and improved" but in fact it's still full of the same old crap as before, including all the French stuff, for which I apologise...it just looks ten times better and has a few new bits and pieces in it, some nice images and a couple of jokes here and there that weren't there before.

Dr. S.
            Hey Sir how do I right Comments as I am your loyal Henchmen doing your deeds in Eastern Australia and the Pacific
            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by achtung baby View Post
              Thanks Doc but I can't reveal my desktop to the forum... don't want to give away any plots!
              What like the plot of taking out Vatican city/ Rome, and the entire Middle East total world domination
              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Down with S.Inc!

Comment

Superb! Screenshot attached.
                  Attached Files
                  "I am not an atomic playboy."
                  Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
                    Superb! Screenshot attached.
                    Superb! You receive the Sinister Award of Allegiance - First Class!

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
                    Down with S.Inc!
                    You get the special "Down with S.INC" medal.

(it allows us to identify dissidents much quicker)

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Comment

I have too many secret plans and stuff on my computer to show you...oops.
                        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Boonie, I'm disappointed in you - if you'd really wanted to undermine my glorious leadership, you'd have come up with something in French!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                            Boonie, I'm disappointed in you - if you'd really wanted to undermine my glorious leadership, you'd have come up with something in French!

Dr. S.
                            Le Docteur Sinistre est vraiment ungreatful et doit apprendre que le Français triomphera... VIVE LA REPOSITION!!!

Sorry if some thins are wierd, Ihad to use a translator...don't mean to offend Boonie's language, like I did to those Arabs....
                            I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

No-one else downloading this? I am keeping a list of names you know...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X