Clear All

• Cold War II?

Gentlemen,

Just woke up to this news today:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289305,00.html

Should we in the West be concerned?

konev

This is not new.

We've already known that Putin is no friend of the West, after all, look what he did with Urkaine, trying to undermine its democratic workings, and threatening her neighbors on economic issues if they did not follow Russia's lead. Russia is upset over Poland asking the US to deploy the missile defense system, feeling that the Eastern European nations should shut up and avoid letting Americans (NATO) to come in and help them. Russia certainly did make things difficult for America and her allies in the following up to Iraqi invasion, it's been known to float some major arms and energy deals toward America's enemies like Iran. Russia is selling weapons and equipments left and right in a seemingly threatening manner.

Let's face it, Russia IS NOT a friend of the West, as far I am concerned, I feel it's time for us to call off this "honeymoon" cruise with Russia. We need to stop deluding ourselves in thinking Russia can make its democracy work, huh, no way! So, yes, we need to be concerned over this kind of thing.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Old news. Russia has never made a secret of it's total failure to democratize and it's yearning to return to the days of Soviet power and glory.

Meanwhile, the second threat looming on the Cold War horizon is China.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Yeah, damn russians, they should have bend over and be butt-****ed by NATO, USA and EU.
        Anyways, this caught my eye:
        "Russia has ratified the amended version, but the United States and other NATO members have refused to do so until Russia completely withdraws."

Russia is not exactly a model democracy, and I'd be lying if I would say I am not a little worried where it's heading. But currently it's still going towards democracy. Slowly for sure though...
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Even play Resistence: Fall of Man? Well just replace Chimeras with Muslims and you know the future of Russia and Europe. Russian women have aggrate over 1.3 kids, needing 2.1 for replacement, Muslim women in Russia have four. In eight years half of all Russian conscripts will be Muslim and by 2040, half of all "Russians" will be Muslim:

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/495

Russia will never rise again unless it "purifies" itse;f the way Attaturk purified Turkey. Russia needs to get rid of it's minorities, enact a rigorous pro-natalist policy and probably ban alcohol if it ever wants to dominate Eurasia again. Now this is patently against morality and international law and I am not ADVOCATING such things, but anyone not blinded by PC dogma understands that there is not one country that would not benefit by homogenizing whatever ethnic minorites they have into the greater whole. The fall of the greatr Empires have all been traced to ethnic diveristy and frankly, colored people do not like being ruled by whites and Poles do not like being ruled by Germans or Russians and there's no reason to think it's not true in reverese.

Russia and Europe is going to look the Balkans writ large. No power will emerge from Europe again; Europe is not too small but it is too diverse. There has to be one ethnic group that completey dominates the rest, culturally, relgiously, linguisiticly militarily and more importantly DEMOGRAPHICLY, and holds them together good or ill. No population in Europe is big enough to do that. Russia will rise again, probably after a genocide that will make the Holomar and Holocaust look like practical jokes. Russkies don't play nice; they've never had the luxury. But that's DECADES if not CENTURIES into the future.

I hope I haven't pissed you off too much, but I do beleive that race, religion and culture will dominate the 21st century and God has abandoned us as truly as we have abandoned him. He will leave us to our fate, and our fate is war with Islam and the destruction of the liberal West. I don't cheer for this. That's merely how I see it.
          How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
          275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Bah, first of all Russia is getting rid of conscription, secondly statistics lie more than politicians and lawyers combined. If the 'Russians/whites/blondes/etc will be extinct [insert year]' would have had any truth in it then we would have died hundreds of years ago when the Black Death hit us.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Even play Resistence: Fall of Man? Well just replace Chimeras with Muslims and you know the future of Russia and Europe. Russian women have aggrate over 1.3 kids, needing 2.1 for replacement, Muslim women in Russia have four. In eight years half of all Russian conscripts will be Muslim and by 2040, half of all "Russians" will be Muslim
              You've just hit on my pet theory. On of the places I have been to is Kosovo. This is mainly populated today by Albanian Muslims. It is therefore practically a little Muslim State. However it used to be populated mainly by Serbians. The trouble was that over the years, while the Serbians had 2.4 kids, the Moslems had about 8. Over the years the dynamic changed and they became the majority.

For sure, this makes the Muslim areas much poorer, but the crux is, in a Democracy they become the majority and can then effectively vote themselves and their values into law.

So the best way to ensure they win in the long run is to produce in vast numbers.

How long may it be until Spanish Americans for example may form the majority in the US, they could then vote to change the language to Spanish.

I'm not against anyone having kids, but when one section outperforms the other the writing is one the wall for the wealthier ones that prefer consumerism etc to having a lot of children.

Of course it works both ways, they may realise that its better off for them to have less kids and more wealth?

Just my rambling simplistic view though.

Comment

Salenient point on the Black Death, but the problem isn't the demographic collapse per se. It's the immigration. European Whites aren't dying out, they are being REPLACED, with Muslims, in their traditional homelands. Russians can dominate Russia forever, as long as they do not allow the Muslims to vote though. Muslims + Voting Rights = Sharia through the ballot box. In anycase I doubt the Khasaks are learning how to be Russian, taking on Russian names, etc. like good immigrants do.

There's gonna be some blood letting. The Whites will survive, but they'll probably think a lot better of Hitler than we do. A LOT better.
                275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie View Post
                  How long may it be until Spanish Americans for example may form the majority in the US, they could then vote to change the language to Spanish.
                  California. It is well on way to becoming the only state with the majority of Hispanic or Mexican residents. Sad, isn't it? That may happen within forty years or so. By 2050, 52% of Californian residents will be of Hispanic origins.

Yeah, isn't multiculturalism a great idea?!

Dan
                  Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                    California. It is well on way to becoming the only state with the majority of Hispanic or Mexican residents. Sad, isn't it? That may happen within forty years or so. By 2050, 52% of Californian residents will be of Hispanic origins.

Dan
                    At least they're Christian and Europeanized. Europe is taking in Arabs, Turks and steppe people who have nothing in common with them, and indeed outright contempt in many cases.

Kerri seems to think I'm a racist, and while I am concerned about racial strife in say, America, I've never said I think there HAS to be. But with Muslims; read the Koran for yourself with an open mind and draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                      At least they're Christian and Europeanized. Europe is taking in Arabs, Turks and steppe people who have nothing in common with them, and indeed outright contempt in many cases.

Kerri seems to think I'm a racist, and while I am concerned about racial strife in say, America, I've never said I think there HAS to be. But with Muslims; read the Koran for yourself with an open mind and draw your own conclusions.
                      LOL! I don't think you're a racist. However, I have one small issue with your statement, "At least they're Christian and Europeanized." I know they usually belong to Catholic Church, and on whole aren't actually radicals like Al-Qaeda or muslims, but I have to insist they're just bad as terrorists. Why? If only for no reason other than they often dismiss the American culture and insisting incessantly that they have the right to retain their own native cultures like refusing to learn English language! They insist we must pay them millions of dollars in welfare checks and providing free access to medical care and other entitlements just because they are here in America...I might add ILLEGALLY.

Mexico is exporting the revolutionary types to here! They're the types with the most potential to change Mexican political system and demand a change for better living and economic standards. But they're not doing it. They live on OUR dollars and SENDING the money to their relatives in Mexico, thus avoiding taking up arms or demanding a radical change within their own country. Alright, they're Christian and Europeanized, but not to our liking!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Dan
                        Sorry, I did say I was being over simplistic. I was trying, not successfully it seems to illustrate a point. If all the immigrants to a country embrace that countries values and culture than I dont think it would happen the way I said it, other than a gradual change in the make up of that culture. The citizens wouldnt even recognise this as it would take place over a long period of time. I wasnt attempting to be anti any racial or religious group and I'm sure the Kosovans didnt deliberately set out to dominate by numbers, it just happened.

I'n fact its been happening for as long as mankind has been on the planet.

Cheers.

Comment

Well let's get some hard facts clear.

Russia hasn't been our friend in the first place.

They were not at all friendly before WW2, they were in bed with Hitler in the beginning of WW2, when they got stabbed in the back by Hitler, they didn't become our buddies, they were just a good way to kill Germans. Following the finish of WW2 they were the reason darkness fell on half of Europe, and the world was a very tense place until communism collapsed.

But just because they dumped communism didn't make them our friends, and it's clear plenty of their subservient client states were happy to dump them ASAP.

Today Russia is a much smaller, much poorer world power. Half the toys that once made them great are in bad need of maintenance, and I would be shocked if their troops are properly paid let alone well paid. Their country is likely run by criminal elements more than the "power of the people".

And while I have no beef for Joe (or in this case Ivan) nobody Russian, their leaders are today just a mouthy bunch thinking they are still living in the 70's

Not to malign Britain, France or Germany, 3 well sorted out European world powers, but Russia is today no better than any one single one of them.
                          They all have nukes, a decent military and a capacity to use it.
                          But Russia hasn't been on par with the US or China for some time.
                          Life is change. Built models for decades.
                          Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                          I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Dan

Why is that sad?

It's only sad if we don't bring them into the culture. You seem more interested in avoiding the issue by keeping them out (who knows for what underlying reason) rather than the idea of bringing them appropriately into the culture.
                            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              Salenient point on the Black Death, but the problem isn't the demographic collapse per se. It's the immigration. European Whites aren't dying out, they are being REPLACED, with Muslims, in their traditional homelands. Russians can dominate Russia forever, as long as they do not allow the Muslims to vote though. Muslims + Voting Rights = Sharia through the ballot box. In anycase I doubt the Khasaks are learning how to be Russian, taking on Russian names, etc. like good immigrants do.

There's gonna be some blood letting. The Whites will survive, but they'll probably think a lot better of Hitler than we do. A LOT better.
                              Nonsense. There has been moslems in Russia for centuries. 'White' people are not going to die out, they will not be replaced nor will they be converted by the sword. It's nothing but plain ignorance to look at what has happened in the past year or few and claim that the armageddon is coming.

And what exactly does Hitler have to with this? AFAIK, he didn't hold a grudge against moslems, but jews. Oh, and Russians.
                              Wisdom is personal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X