Fantasy Football 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football 07

I just set up a Fantasy Football League.

This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named ACG & Friends League and the team called Good Bad Wolves in that league.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 184514 and the Password is sinister.

You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sat Sep 1 12:00pm PDT.

Go to Yahoo. Fantasy Sports. Football. Join a league. See above for number and password.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

I'm in.

EDIT: thejester_thenatural, possibly masquerading under the name 'Les Miserables'.
    Last edited by thejester; 14 Jul 07, 06:09.
    Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

We're in, and hopefully we'll do better this year...

Slug's Pansies and El Diablo
      Last edited by Dolley; 14 Jul 07, 08:49.
      Love. Where does it come from?
      from The Thin Red Line

Comment

Originally posted by thejester View Post
        I'm in.

EDIT: thejester_thenatural, possibly masquerading under the name 'Les Miserables'.
        You are aware this is American football right? Just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
          You are aware this is American football right? Just making sure.
          Yeah. Mechanics are pretty different from AFL Dreateam, but we'll cope...how are you going to go about drafting?
          Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

Originally posted by thejester View Post
            Yeah. Mechanics are pretty different from AFL Dreateam, but we'll cope...how are you going to go about drafting?
            The draft is online Saturday at 3PM EST USA. If you can't be there to draft you can pre-rank the players to set up a cascading wish list. So you can try and and get players YOU want rather than what the computer thinks is best. Honestly though, I missed a draft in the baseball leagues and the computer did a great job for me. (In 1st place so far.) Draft order is random and will be determined by the Yahoo computer right before draft time.

Comment

The champ is back and ready for more.
              "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
              - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
              - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
                The champ is back and ready for more.
                Revenge will be mine, I'm in .
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

*BUMP* 6 slots still open.

Comment

Who,s afraid the the big,bad Good Wolf?Not I.I,m in too.Team name is POE Inspectors.
                    If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Originally posted by Scout32 View Post
                      Who,s afraid the the big,bad Good Wolf?Not I.I,m in too.Team name is POE Inspectors.
                      Hey guys i'm in hope it would be a good seasion hey
                      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

C'mon guys & gals,Where are all the NFL fans?
                        If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Haven't participated in fantasy football since the since the late 80's and never online. I guess its time.

My team is the Howlers. In memory of the old gaming group that had Fantasy and Football Strategy leagues until the first Gulf War and death broke up the league.

Can anyone give me an idea how long the draft should take. I'll have to work 13 hours that night.
                          "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
                          Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Dublin Heros have signed up. We're the new Fightin Irish!!
                            "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian

"Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by Widow Maker View Post
                              Haven't participated in fantasy football since the since the late 80's and never online. I guess its time.

My team is the Howlers. In memory of the old gaming group that had Fantasy and Football Strategy leagues until the first Gulf War and death broke up the league.

Can anyone give me an idea how long the draft should take. I'll have to work 13 hours that night.

Welcome ! The draft usually takes about a hour and a half if everyone
                              picks normaly. You can alway draft while you can, then switch to auto-draft
                              if you need to.
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X