Don't mess with the U.S.M.C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mess with the U.S.M.C

Apparently this Devil Dog played football also.

CD

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/13/rob....ap/index.html
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Reminds me of my dad...
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

In our nice little PC world I would not be surprised if the Marine gets charged with "False imprisonment" (Contrary to popular belief this is restraining someone, not being sent to jail unjustly) or assault.

Cynical M.S.

Comment

Wielding a Fire extinguisher!

I can picture it now.

'Give me all the Cash or I will sit in the swivel chair and propel myself across the room'

It doesnt say what type though, was it water, foam or dry powder? Makes a difference when facing one of these deadly robbery appliances.

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie View Post
          Wielding a Fire extinguisher!

I can picture it now.

'Give me all the Cash or I will sit in the swivel chair and propel myself across the room'

It doesnt say what type though, was it water, foam or dry powder? Makes a difference when facing one of these deadly robbery appliances.
          Actually its a trick thats been used recently over here. You waste all of the stuff thats inside (pre-robbery) than cut the hose and handle off, slap some tape and a clock, presto, chango! Fake bomb.
          I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

What a [email protected]$$ (the robber that is). he deserved more than just being tackled, in a perfect world the Marine would have been allowed to teach him the finer points of discipline if you know what I mean.
            It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can. - R. Lee Ermey

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
              Actually its a trick thats been used recently over here. You waste all of the stuff thats inside (pre-robbery) than cut the hose and handle off, slap some tape and a clock, presto, chango! Fake bomb.
              In today's world that's even funnier than my original premise.

I cant think of a worse thing to do right now than pretend to have a bomb, the guy should be charged with terrorism, that would suit him!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X