Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish troops find warheads with sarin and mustard gas

http://www.dod.mil/transcripts/2004/...ecdef0949.html
    "Speaking here in my capacity as a polished, sophisticated European as well, it seems to me the laugh here is on the polished, sophisticated Europeans. They think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they've taken as their own Michael Moore, as their representative American, someone who actually embodies all of those qualities." - Christopher Hitchens

Perhaps they only found jars of mustard. You know, they're...Polish.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

I cannot reach it, maybe it was JLBetin...
      a brain cell

Comment

We better wait for an official test result before jumping the gun again.

At this time we only hear what one politician told another, and not in writing.

Comment

Old gas.

Comment

So where's the official annoucement now?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwolf
              So where's the official annoucement now?
              There will be none, since Rumsfeld's off the cuff comments were in regard to the odds and ends that were previously found months ago. You remember the couple of 155mm Sarin binary shells that were used as an IED?

The point of Kid Kool, and any other right wing hack, is to keep repeating this, loudly, publically, and with broadly misleading titles, so that people think that something new and dramatic was found to justify ex post facto the "justification" that was given before the war, by the administration, so that they aren't seen to be the liars (or hopelessly incompetent boobs - take your pick) that they are.
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

This is just in: Another Warhead found !!

"The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut
                  This is just in: Another Warhead found !!

LOL Good one Kraut!
                  "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X