• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Now I can let you see

what I look like

Cheers to the return of Avatars

And I reply on Mr. Vir's behalf to this message:

P.S. for those on ACG forum, you already knew it: maybe only my face looks like that guy, not the muscle ... so rest easy
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

ER_Chaser... wishfull thinking! I know that for sure because a person who wants to remain anonymous just provided me with an up to date picture of ER_Chaser and his wife/girlfriend, and this is how the REAL ER_Chaser looks like

"The conventional army loses if it does not win. The guerrilla wins if he does not lose."

Henry Alfred Kissinger

Comment

lol ... you mean, I am the one with green eyeballs?

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

This couple has the coolest teeth I have seen in a long time.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

dammmn, i sure missed my pretty pretty pretty face...just look at it !
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero
            This couple has the coolest teeth I have seen in a long time.
            LoL ... do not be scared, MZ, their teeth look certainly much better than MINE!

Comment

Well I agree with ER, thankfully custom avatars are back, long live Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
                what I look like

Cheers to the return of Avatars

And I reply on Mr. Vir's behalf to this message:

P.S. for those on ACG forum, you already knew it: maybe only my face looks like that guy, not the muscle ... so rest easy
                wouaw respect to jackie chan
                i'll keep now
                looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Originally posted by viridomaros
                  wouaw respect to jackie chan
                  i'll keep now
                  LoL

Comment

Originally posted by screamer
                    dammmn, i sure missed my pretty pretty pretty face...just look at it !
                    Look everybody i just found Nemo! Do you have a deformed arm to Screamer?
                    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X