Cable Internet Price Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Internet Price Comparison

My monthly cable Internet access from Comcast costs $42.95. Does anybody have it cheaper with comparable service? I was just curious how much others are paying, esp. with different providers.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    My monthly cable Internet access from Comcast costs $42.95. Does anybody have it cheaper with comparable service? I was just curious how much others are paying, esp. with different providers.
    Well, did you get a discount on cable TV and internet for three months from Comcast? I got it for my apartment. So, my total cost is just about 43 dollars, at least for three months. After three months, the total cost would be 83 dollars (both cable TV and internet have the same price tags).

Yes, I know, it's expensive, especially for a Wisconsinite who wants to watch Green Bay Packers games every Sunday. So, I would have to order extra package for cable TV, that costs a bit more...perhaps 100 dollars per month in all.

Lucky me, I have three other roommates all sharing the same burden, do you have a roommate? You should think about getting one, unless you prefer privacy.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

with my time spent on here studying and playing games i dont have time to watch TV, unless its a good doco on warfare/history/politics, or the occassional Law and Order.
      Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

It's difficult to determine exactly what I pay for the internet as I have a package that includes TV and phone lines, but I pay about 48 per month for the lot.
        "Teamwork is essential - it gives the Enemy someone else to shoot at"

Comment

about 12,000 HUF (50-60 USD) per month for the UPC cable access (excluding TV channels, which about 4,000 HUF including HBO).
          a brain cell

Comment

hmm... not sure about you guys, but I pay a package for phone and shared T1 service here. I do not remember the exact amount for that shared T1. The total is around $70 each month --- with nearly 20 as the sum of all sorts of motherf***ing tax ... I never understood why the hell would there be over 20% tax on phone service charges...
            Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

i don't know the speed about you're talking
              but i'm using an adsl line 3,3 mb for 35 a month
              looking forward to the new version of toaw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X